Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Mid-Atlantic September Obs

SoCoWx

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a drop yesterday or last night, outflow boundary was mildly interesting gust registered at 31mph at wxbug bannockburn, though all it did was blow leaves from my neighbors yard into my yard.

Trees are dropping leaves quickly as an after effect of the once-drought, am going to need to do my first full yard leaf blowing job of the fall today.

Not a drop yesterday or last night, outflow boundary was mildly interesting gust registered at 31mph at wxbug bannockburn, though all it did was blow leaves from my neighbors yard into my yard.

Trees are dropping leaves quickly as an after effect of the once-drought, am going to need to do my first full yard leaf blowing job of the fall today.

Storms trying to organize over us. Only got .05", of course, but the temp dropped from 85 to 70. Very nice out now.

Oh really?

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Saturday: Mostly sunny and breezy, with a high near 68.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

What are you "oh really"-ing? Temps? If so you cannot compare our temps to your temps. You're right on the Atlantic. We have folks on our subforum that are from out in the WV mountains. Not comparable. So not sure what you are talking about :rolleyes:

I'm just posting my forecast from the NWS. Don't quite understand what you're getting at, Can't wait for the first snow.

I think he meant what was "oh really?" supposed to mean, and why is in this subforum

Correct BB. Honestly - I don't have an issue with him posting here (even though it doesn't belong here). Don't want to bring this argument up again (already had it during Irene) but it has been CLEARLY stated by the admins here that Cape May, NJ posts belong in the philly forum.

And what was the "oh really?" for?

Correct BB. Honestly - I don't have an issue with him posting here (even though it doesn't belong here). Don't want to bring this argument up again (already had it during Irene) but it has been CLEARLY stated by the admins here that Cape May, NJ posts belong in the philly forum.

And what was the "oh really?" for?

I was surprised that my temps were that cold, as I had not been monitoring the weather closely.

:( whats the damage like? I assume your okay if your posting

Yeah, I'm okay. Thankfully, it wasnt too bad. I was going downhill at a slow speed, first one missed me, second one didn't quite clear my hood. Looks like someone sat on my hood just above my drivers side headlight. No other damage, not even a scratch.

Archived