Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Sunday/Monday Coastal (Aug 14/15)

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+RA here in Lenox. Nice meso rain band directly overhead. We'd be dumping 2-3" per hour with 1/8 visibility if this were winter. A low near the CC canal is often the perfect track to place this area under the best of the mid-level forcing as we're seeing today and we saw at least twice this past winter. Lets hope this is a good sign of things to come. Snowman.gif

59.2F and RA/+RA. Happy mid-August.

These sort of breaks in the middle of summer are part of what makes the New England climate great...as long as they don't last too long. Trying hard to remember how long it has been to have seen this much rain...constant since early this morning....moderate to heavy all day. We must be near 3 inches

+RA here in Lenox. Nice meso rain band directly overhead. We'd be dumping 2-3" per hour with 1/8 visibility if this were winter. A low near the CC canal is often the perfect track to place this area under the best of the mid-level forcing as we're seeing today and we saw at least twice this past winter. Lets hope this is a good sign of things to come. Snowman.gif

Just perfect summer weather. Another big Winter incoming , Big Big Winter.

I believe so.

So, 2 of the last three months will be above to well above (June was record breaking in many areas of SNE) in the rainfall category. June was a bit below temp wise and August could easily end up AOB normal. I'd say my cool wet Summer prediction has come to fruition very nicely.

Archived