gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Sunday/Monday Coastal (Aug 14/15)

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

060 wind gusting over 20 kts...temps dropping through the low 60s and moderate rain...nasty evening developing outside.

How long does it rain for? I see the precip kind of reforming over the south shore. Do we see that stuff in NY/NJ come NE?

It appears we are setting up a pattern over the next decade or so where areas farther west in SNE are jackpot..while areas that typically do well with coastals are left with much less. It's just a decadal thing. It'll switch back in 10-15 yrs..don't worry

You're gonna sleet so hard this winter, chipmunks are going to die from head trauma. No worries for you next year.

He would have sleet-bombed in this set up.

I forget what storm it was, you'd probably remember, but I LMAO reading the banter back and forth between you and Blizz. He flipped to pingers and was asking every 2 minutes if you had flipped yet. I think it the PL line made it to just south of the Pike. When it became obvious you weren't going to flip Blizz had intense radar hallucinations of the PL/SN crashing back over him. It never did. Good times, good times.

Archived