• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
8.13-8.15 rain and storm event

Ian

really only worth pointing out when we're not getting nothing as the current is the norm

Let me know if any outflow boundaries cross the District.

it's very dusty up here and some of us are still pissed about Leesburg and MoCo stealing our deserved rain last night (I thought we were due :( ). tempers are flairing.

Well, turnabout will be fair play no doubt when you are stealing all our snow in Dec/Jan.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's very dusty up here and some of us are still pissed about Leesburg and MoCo stealing our deserved rain last night (I thought we were due :( ). tempers are flairing.

i only took a little more than half inch :scooter: But all sunshine today, so Im back in your camp

I like how the entire city is under a FFW

Better alert Isohume

Looks like some of the Frederick, MD, folks can stop crying about the "desert", at least for today. Looks like they got pounded the last couple hours. I'm liking the radar filling in nicely over HoCo.

I got an inch (Sat-Sun). Could have used more but will take what we can get. Just to my South by about 10 miles got more though.

Yep, about to water the lawn again here in Boyce.

Having just moved to this location in Feb. my lifetime of observing a dry zone while driving through here (west side of the mountains) is quickly being confirmed.

Have only mowed 2 times since May and now just keeping green where I had the propane tank buried and new struggling grass seed coming up.

Anyone have detailed annual rainfall map link?

Yep, about to water the lawn again here in Boyce.

Having just moved to this location in Feb. my lifetime of observing a dry zone while driving through here (west side of the mountains) is quickly being confirmed.

Have only mowed 2 times since May and now just keeping green where I had the propane tank buried and new struggling grass seed coming up.

Anyone have detailed annual rainfall map link?

I know someone that lives in Capon Bridge in Hampshire County. She also said that the rain is just sprinkles at most. I was surprised to hear that given she lives on top of a ridge. I guess you are impacted in some capacity by the topography as well? I use this link...http://water.weather.gov/precip/

Archived