• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

I will! We have had 7 perfect summer days here all sunny, all around 80, has to rain some time...........oh the next 7 days after today are all sunny and mid 80s! Best summer ever, do you guys still have snow up there?

Are you going to claim "best winter ever!!" if you get like 30" of snow this coming winter?

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you going to claim "best winter ever!!" if you get like 30" of snow this coming winter?

No way, not after getting 70 inches last winter, this winter will not even be close, so if its not going to snow I just hope its really warm. Very spoiled the last couple winters down here regarding snowfall.

bbq tomorrow and i have yet to do any preparatory yard work or house work today...wish motivation came in a pil...

maybe i need to go to Dunkin Donuts and get something nice and cold to drink that will put me in a better mood and then just maybe i will get my ass in gear...

Ovc all day here with numerous showers in the AM and then a few heavy cloudbursts with thunder and lightning later this afternoon. Then the sky cleared and it's mostly blue now. The current 72 is the high for the day.

Spent the day at my sister's in Burrilville, RI. Very pleasant with a few light rainshowers. Just got back up here to the cool air of Hubbardston. Looks like we got a little rain.

Good July weather upcoming. 84,87,88,85,78

ho hum... at least the pool will be better.

Diane, send pics of cookout!

Enjoy the rain today.

I was expecting it but it just never made it, we had two or three times it sprinkled and that was it, now the sun has poked out and its humid as all get out, cant believe we never got the rain................

65/62, a high of 67, rain gave way to a few peaks of sun here this afternoon. Now back to mostly cloudy. The "hot as a firecracker 4th of July weekend" failed miserably here. A cool high in the 60's with the balance of the day rainy.lol

We've been on the dreary side of the front today. High was 73.4F, just a little rain 70.2/67 attm. Rather humid

I wonder if Blizz is enjoying a lobstah roll and telling everyone about the torches he has endured

65/62, a high of 67, rain gave way to a few peaks of sun here this afternoon. Now back to mostly cloudy. The "hot as a firecracker 4th of July weekend" failed miserably here. A cool high in the 60's with the balance of the day rainy.lol

75/69 here. Quite sticky indeed.

We've been on the dreary side of the front today. High was 73.4F, just a little rain 70.2/67 attm. Rather humid

I wonder if Blizz is enjoying a lobstah roll and telling everyone about the torches he has endured

Having a lobstah bake tomorrow. Lobstah yummy.

75/69 here. Quite sticky indeed.

A little muggy but without heat it's toothless. You know its cool if you stayed in the mid 70's.

Archived