• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

How was N. Conway? It's too bad we couldn't have gotten the really nice wx up here in time for your visit. That are to IZG can be pretty interesting with hot NW flow giving them a downslope off of the Whites. With uniform 850s around the region they can sometimes be the warmest in New England.

Nah, the wx was great Friday and Saturday. Saturday was definitely warmer in the valley, by N Conway. We ended up hiking up by The Basin on Saturday and it was only in the mid 70s. 60s on the Kancamangus.

I love it up there. Just a beautiful area. We ended up swinging by my friend's house on Squam Lake yesterday and did a little boat riding, despite the sprinkles in the aftn.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

77/60, a high of 79.4, high terrain stayed in the mid 70's. Quite a beautiful day sun, clouds and a persistent breeze. Total heat wave Phail. Thankfully.

Who said there was going to be a heatwave? Mid to upper 80s this week is going to feel awesome, I would slit my wrists staying in the 60 and 70s and rainy all the time as you describe where you live Pete. It sounds so depressing. More 40s tonight?

Archived