• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
July 4th Holiday weekend wx

Damage In Tolland

Instead of having 2 children out of wedlock, you should get married and stop fearing commitment

That just got a good laugh from my significant other.lol Hope you have a nice time out on the Cape. No special plans here. Working on a new kids' bathroom, golf, fireworks, lobster bake, etc. Just good clean American living, love it.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still 62 here...mostly cloudy. the next week looks "ok" but warmer than I like. No heatwaves anyway. Every week we get through in July without a heatwave is one week closer to the blessed season.

58/52, so cool, so nice. It's great we've made it to 4th of July weekend with no high heat. As Rick pointed out we're losing light now and the pace will only quicken. It's all downhill now. Hey, that reminds me of skiing.....

Still 62 here...mostly cloudy. the next week looks "ok" but warmer than I like. No heatwaves anyway. Every week we get through in July without a heatwave is one week closer to the blessed season.

52/52, sun and clouds. Meh, the next few days look fine. Around 80 for a high today and now the introduction of rain for Sunday. If we do hit 80 it will be the first time since June 9th that we managed to get that warm. Cool, rainy summer AWT.

Nice 9 mile run this morning along the road that goes along the beach . Ran all the way to Woods Hole and back. A little different running at sea level than running the hills of Tolland.

Much more oxygen down at sea level than at 10,000 feet.

Much more oxygen down at sea level than at 10,000 feet.

LOL..It's pretty amazing how much easier it is to run when it's flat. Just don't have that at home. When i did the Simsbury 1/2 marathon a few weeks ago..it was nice cuz it was flat.

I'm running the full Hartford Marathon in October. From what I hear that course is very flat

LOL..It's pretty amazing how much easier it is to run when it's flat. Just don't have that at home. When i did the Simsbury 1/2 marathon a few weeks ago..it was nice cuz it was flat.

I'm running the full Hartford Marathon in October. From what I hear that course is very flat

Yeah it is.

Dewpoints are coming here on the water. I could feel it creeping up as I was running.

Today looks like just an awesome beach day. Yesterday was nice , but we did have periodic clouds after 2:00..but they tend to melt away on the beach

That's disgusting, you should report this behavior to the proper authorities.

It must be nice not to have to fight the high altitude edema for a few days. Running without the cumbersome oxygen tank must be nice as well.

Nice 9 mile run this morning along the road that goes along the beach . Ran all the way to Woods Hole and back. A little different running at sea level than running the hills of Tolland.

Didn't realize you were at the cape. Nice plCe to escape hill running. Meanwhile, deck work continues at the pit today while I slaughter chickens. 66.7/61

Absolutely mahhvelous out there this morning

Joe must be running on the beach trying to catch up to Blizz now

Took the dog on a nice walk. Enjoying coconut flavored coffee. Low to mid 80s ahead for the foreseeable future

Gorgeous here in sturbridge.

Pool, chillin, and grillin today

Low 70s right now after a low in the mid 50s. Dew on everything this am.

Archived