e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
June 11-12 storm and rain talk

Ian

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For us yes, for others, no. I mean can we have some yodarameters for tomorrow? I know SPC isn't too bullish on it, but it'll be unstable and we could get some nice pop up boomers.

That's why I said here ;)

yeah, here in Silver Spring I feel I haven't even had a proper thunderstorm this year

I feel your pain

do we? today was supposed to be good, so far...naso much.

Pretty good all around us... Unfortunately you gotta expect this from time to time. Overall the setup produced.

Well, that was interesting. Now I know what happens when an outflow boundary and a line of storms converge around these parts. :arrowhead:

Well just north of the boundary good things happened today, it really depends on the situation to be honest as well as the direction of the boundaries. Some times you win, some times you lose. (Here its more so the latter than the former)

we are in CT for my parents' 50th anniversary so we missed it. it struggled to reach 60 here today--just gorgeous after the heat of last week.

Congrats to the folks on 50 yrs. :thumbsup: We were socked in with thick fog all morning here. Looks like a really nice stretch of weather for the upcoming week.

Archived