12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
June 11-12 storm and rain talk

Ian

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could actually end up getting more than one round.. another spoke passing into wv now as well.. this first one is kinda early based on previous modeling, more a result of old outflow than the initial forcing mechanism i think

id like to see it expand a bit more to the north but i think it should (or rotate that way)... should keep intensifying tho. maybe a watch soon?

You being positive is enough for me. I'm in the car heading home so haven't been able to check anything out.

id like to see it expand a bit more to the north but i think it should (or rotate that way)... should keep intensifying tho. maybe a watch soon?

Doubt it

could actually end up getting more than one round.. another spoke passing into wv now as well.. this first one is kinda early based on previous modeling, more a result of old outflow than the initial forcing mechanism i think

Maybe... we don't usually have those around here

Maybe... we don't usually have those around here

we usually have a cold front moving through etc. Atmos can rebound in this situation if there is a trigger to work with.

Go for the tourism and then it will storm. Hide your camera though so the weather gods don't see it. If you go as a weather enthusiast nothing will happen.

Worries stuff south will remain dominant at this pt..

Ian, things starting to get going by LWX, feeling a bit better about things now.

im going to roll the dice.. havent been there in a while anyway -- what better time than when it's 90, packed with people and during poor light. ;)

Archived