e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Severe wx potential Wednesday

free_man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Par for the course, hail slides through Essex county, to my N.....had a shower and some obnoxiously loud thunder.

Gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

And to your se, but these are elevated so you can't blame your forcefield around Wilmington theory.

Well, that concludes yet another morning of entralling severe wx here in SNE.....off to work; hopefully I don't get sucked into a fail funnel.

These things were potent..certainly not a fail as they were widespread and probably more robust than many thought.

We're not done, are we? More fun later on I hope?

In any case it is gorgeous out if you like sunny skies 73.3.62

I hope so. Seems like we are clearing out now. Good news is that we didn't have convection taint from our source region in NY state and PA.

It's not like we had crazy severe here. CG wasn't all that impressive, but I think some areas had quarters not too far away.

Yea, hail.....by my standards, that's an F5.....but what I never seem to be able to convince you of is that this is a very common occurence; areas just to my N actually are decent for severe wx compared to my area....micro climate phenomenon of some sort.

Will would tell you the same thing....we have had this convo.

It's cool...never expect it.....I'll see some pea size once every 3-5 yrs or so.

Archived