wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, its fine, it was turning onto something that was more suited for the politics forum, so I deleted all the recent posts. If you guys want them returned, I can return them to off topic.

No thanks..

I tried to send tip a message but it failed in the inbox im not sure why.

Was trying to tell him I wasn't questioning his knowledge of socioeconomics... lmao... I was getting at understanding the neighborhood dynamics... but oh well

This is a deceptively hot day.... it's 87 here at the 495 exchange with Rt 9, which isn't terrible - but with that sun unabated sear on-going and limited wind to offer ventilation, it really doesn't come off that way. Phew. man

85.7F for a high here... BOX had though 81F

Currently 83.4F but comfortable dews

I might just crank the AC to bust on Pete.

76/58

another scortcher! I was hoping that we would finally get into some real heat tomorrow but looks like 80-81 should do it. However, thur fri and sat should be sunny with highs in the low to mid 70s, nightime lows low 50s, San Diego weather again. Euro looks cool, no heat, kinda stinks.

77/60, High of 81. Well the much heralded torch is, awt, toothless. Just a pleasantly warm stretch that's about to transition to a stellar period with highs in the 60's and overnight lows in the low to mid 40's. Pretty darned sweet and no sign of any significant heat.Nice.

Thursday-Saturday look stellar (for June... hardly ever snows in June...)

Archived