• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

The ALB mets on TV have been consistently going for 90F there in the valley tomorrow. I hope they are full of it because that would mean 85-87 here probably also. I didn't watch Andy this morning...if he is even in on the holiday.

Wanna bet? The Ashfield station is down so we can use the Chester Hill site. It's 20+ miles south and slightly lower but close enough I guess. 80+ you win. 79< I win. No rounding up or down. 79.9 wins as does 80.1.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THe parade is ON!!!!!!

the bloodies and mimosas are flowing like the river running down my street, but the rain has stopped, thank you to all that have and are serving and God Bless The United States Of America

I'll second that. We are fortunate to live in the greatest country on earth.

The ALB mets on TV have been consistently going for 90F there in the valley tomorrow. I hope they are full of it because that would mean 85-87 here probably also. I didn't watch Andy this morning...if he is even in on the holiday.

I don't think I'll see 90 at all this year. Maybe once. I haven't found this weather that bad honestly. all the 'torch' talk and yet I've only hit 80 once this month (81).

I went in for a quick dip yesterday down in Marshfield, but that water was absolutely frigid. Could not go past my quads. It's obviously cold this time of year, but screaming sw wind made the upwelling worse. I usually try to go for a dip on Memorial weekend, but couldn't do it....even with some liquid courage.

Archived