wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can do both you know. I've been taking my 5yo with me occasionally. She loves 'driving' the golf cart. I usually walk but when we go together I treat us to the ride.lol

Oh yeah! my step daughter grew up in a golf cart, when I worked in the business it was the only way she saw me on the weekend, I would lock the pro shop, or have somebody cover and take her for a ride, up and down the hills, taking it out of gear so it would go faster. But Claire, and Graham ask to go to the beach, so thats where we go for now. It was awesome watching them run down the beach, water splashing, building drip castles, fighting, throwing clam and oyster shells at each other. Claire loves softball, and Gman is only 2, in due time if thats what they want, for now its fun in the sun, who the hell would want to be inland away from the cool breezes off the water on days like today anyways...........that is unless you are at 1.5 k in the berks!:lmao:

I don't know why they went all the way to Carson beach. Other than OCP..the hood is pretty far from there. If anything..places like Savin Hill are becoming a big art colony and sort of yuppy-like. Not the nickname of stab and kill like it used to be.

Live in Neponset like I do...the Globe rated it one of the best places to raise kids.

Anyways went down to PYM to visit my wife's brother and his girlfriend and enjoyed several beverages by the waterfront there. Place was packed.

SW I meant in Southie hahha

This is already the worst year down that beach in my entire life and its MAY. The number at the gangfight is now up to 1000.

You have the absolute scum of the earth from the projects (and for whatever reason taking the train from JFK UMass to this fight) spilling out their BS into our neighborhoods. Remind me why we just spilled millions into rebuilding the cancerous growth that is the Old Colony projects? Every single year it gets worse and worse and the good people get pushed further east.. pretty soon we are going to end up living on boats offshore of castle island. I am so fed up with this.

All of a sudden all of these people I have never seen before (and no they are not irish people I have never seen before LOL hint) are on our beach being loud shooting people stabbing people and just committing atrocious acts of violence. No one would even have the cojones to fight like that when whitey was around. He may have been evil but I think there was more order in this town when everyone was petrified of him and his cronies.

Hooray for diversity, and its destruction of all of this cities great cultural neighborhoods.

The violence in this city is nothing vs other cities it's size. If you've not been, you don't realize it but it's a low crime city vs other places. That said, city beaches always attract a bad element. Remember, it was in that hot summer of 1975 that gangs of white kids were beating up the few blacks that ventured onto Carson Beach. And Whitey was around....but that dynamic was winked at. Long before your were born but it's more complicated than it seems.

But back to the present, it looks like there are ridiculously large mobs of unruly youths overwhelming the good people on the beach. Not good.

73/59

ne wind

perfection.............again.

woke up to no humidity and a freshening wind, hell of a way to run a HHH heatwave, according to NWS Upton no heat wave here just continued best spring ever weather forever.

Outside of a 30% chance of a tstorm wed, every single day is forecasted to be sunny, with low dews like today on thur and fri into sat...this is simply sensational weather.

It could be, but that's gonna be cloud dependent and likely more the interior.

With the NAO tanking and potential trough to our northeast, I think we'll avoid a prolonged torch for the next 2 weeks.

Yeah though this time of year a -NAO doesn't mean much for us. I don't think we'll see any extended torches, but th Euro certainly isn't cool. There's no cool air left in canada

Yeah though this time of year a -NAO doesn't mean much for us. I don't think we'll see any extended torches, but th Euro certainly isn't cool. There's no cool air left in canada

The position of it should force some troughing to our northeast and keep the flow more nw. We might see the muggies come in for a brief stay, but that flow for the time being should keep the big heat to our sw. Maybe it tries to come back towards mid month.

The position of it should force some troughing to our northeast and keep the flow more nw. We might see the muggies come in for a brief stay, but that flow for the time being should keep the big heat to our sw. Maybe it tries to come back towards mid month.

Today is absolutely perfect....yesterday was disgusting.

Archived