• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

Montana might be the place for you, Pete. Love that northern forest of withered spruces and aspen, tons of snow into the summer months as well.

Don't know if this was the case in SNE, but the heat underperformed here seriously...only got to 84.7F when everyone had 90s yesterday in the forecast. Humidity is just brutal though, low was 69.6F last night and it's currently 81.3/73.

Montana is nice but Alaska is for me. The heat continues to underwhelm here Nate. 79 was the high today, day one of Kevin's heatwave.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It got a little hot today, but nothing too brutal. My dews actually fell into the mid 40s at one point this afternoon. It's now into the low 70s with a pleasant NW breeze.

BAF and FIT both hit 90F for sure. CON fell just short again with 89F. HFD, MHT, ORE, and ASH all had 89F obs so we'll have to wait ~25mins for the 00z 6hr maxes to come out to see if they hit 90F in between hours.

It looks like quite refreshing for Thu & Fri now with mid single digit 850s...maybe 60s up here and 70s for you guys. It's probably wrong as usual, but the 84hr NAM drops my 850s down to -1C Thu night. Some breezy 40s at night would be nice.

KFIT hit 91F today

Egads... brutal

Lol.. Scott... Ray... anyone check this out

http://boston.cbsloc...s-carson-beach/

lol... I just saw this posted on Boston.com...

The wonders of city life. We went for ice cream at a place about 2 miles form me where they make their own ice cream, from local cows...

http://calicoandcreme.com/

. After enjoying the tasty treat we visited their newly born lamb and its mother. We also saw a large box turtle in the grass near the sheep. It actually moved pretty fast.

Why do people live in the city again?

jk... Boston rules

Yup...wasn't too bad with dews in the low 60s though.

These are the only NE 90s I found from the airports. Maybe I missed some though.

FIT 91F

BAF 91F

MHT 90F

ASH 90F

Dewpoints have really dropped. Earlier today we were near 70F, now in the mid-50s

Gardner, MA, a couple miles from here, is at 49F

Good sleeping weather... but the AC is on anyway upstairs :snowman: :snowman: :snowman::sleepy:

The wonders of city life. We went for ice cream at a place about 2 miles form me where they make their own ice cream, from local cows...

. After enjoying the tasty treat we visited their newly born lamb and its mother. We also saw a large box turtle in the grass near the sheep. It actually moved pretty fast.

jk... Boston rules

This is already the worst year down that beach in my entire life and its MAY. The number at the gangfight is now up to 1000.

You have the absolute scum of the earth from the projects (and for whatever reason taking the train from JFK UMass to this fight) spilling out their BS into our neighborhoods. Remind me why we just spilled millions into rebuilding the cancerous growth that is the Old Colony projects? Every single year it gets worse and worse and the good people get pushed further east.. pretty soon we are going to end up living on boats offshore of castle island. I am so fed up with this.

All of a sudden all of these people I have never seen before (and no they are not irish people I have never seen before LOL hint) are on our beach being loud shooting people stabbing people and just committing atrocious acts of violence. No one would even have the cojones to fight like that when whitey was around. He may have been evil but I think there was more order in this town when everyone was petrified of him and his cronies.

Hooray for diversity, and its destruction of all of this cities great cultural neighborhoods.

The only neighborhood that has stayed rich and colorful has been the North End and thats because they aren't surrounded by the ghettos like Southie, Dot, West Roxbury, South End, and hell blue hill ave used to be called jew hill ave now it is one of the most notorious avenues of violence in the city.

Dewpoints have really dropped. Earlier today we were near 70F, now in the mid-50s

Gardner, MA, a couple miles from here, is at 49F

Good sleeping weather... but the AC is on anyway upstairs :snowman: :snowman: :snowman::sleepy:

I had a freak period early this evening where I mixed down low 40s dewpoints. There was definitely a different feeling to the air compared to late morning. My air temp is already down to 67.9F. I may actually have to turn the window fan off before bed.

jk... Boston rules

P.S. That tank is literally on top of where the fight took place LOL

This is already the worst year down that beach in my entire life and its MAY. The number at the gangfight is now up to 1000.

You have the absolute scum of the earth from the projects (and for whatever reason taking the train from JFK UMass to this fight) spilling out their BS into our neighborhoods. Remind me why we just spilled millions into rebuilding the cancerous growth that is the Old Colony projects? Every single year it gets worse and worse and the good people get pushed further east.. pretty soon we are going to end up living on boats offshore of castle island. I am so fed up with this.

All of a sudden all of these people I have never seen before (and no they are not irish people I have never seen before LOL hint) are on our beach being loud shooting people stabbing people and just committing atrocious acts of violence. No one would even have the cojones to fight like that when whitey was around. He may have been evil but I think there was more order in this town when everyone was petrified of him and his cronies.

Hooray for diversity, and its destruction of all of this cities great cultural neighborhoods.

:( It sucks that this happens... neighborhoods do change over time, but usually things end up being livable. Cities like Boston have a long, rich history of welcoming (eventually) people of different backgrounds and weaving them into the texture that makes it so great.

On the other hand, lots of disenfranchised people (typically poor, and sometimes minorities) act like douches...

I see it every day where I work...

Well, I hope it all settles down. I though that whole area was becoming more gentrified/$$$

Mid 80's?!! Right now? A very nice 68/59 here currently. Some nice envigorating air headed this way. Have you played any golf yet? Better get crackin'.

Yes, its 84, downsloping winds always gets us hot down here, but its ridiculously beautiful out. No golf, just family time, much more enjoyable!~

:( It sucks that this happens... neighborhoods do change over time, but usually things end up being livable. Cities like Boston have a long, rich history of welcoming (eventually) people of different backgrounds and weaving them into the texture that makes it so great.

On the other hand, lots of disenfranchised people (typically poor, and sometimes minorities) act like douches...

I see it every day where I work...

Well, I hope it all settles down. I though that whole area was becoming more gentrified/$$$

To put it simply: East of Dorchester Heights is fine. West/Southwest of that is TRASH.

Yes, its 84, downsloping winds always gets us hot down here, but its ridiculously beautiful out. No golf, just family time, much more enjoyable!~

You can do both you know. I've been taking my 5yo with me occasionally. She loves 'driving' the golf cart. I usually walk but when we go together I treat us to the ride.lol

To put it simply: East of Dorchester Heights is fine. West/Southwest of that is TRASH.

I don't know why they went all the way to Carson beach. Other than OCP..the hood is pretty far from there. If anything..places like Savin Hill are becoming a big art colony and sort of yuppy-like. Not the nickname of stab and kill like it used to be.

Live in Neponset like I do...the Globe rated it one of the best places to raise kids.

Anyways went down to PYM to visit my wife's brother and his girlfriend and enjoyed several beverages by the waterfront there. Place was packed.

I don't know why they wen't all the way to Carson beach. Other than OCP..the hood is pretty far from there. If anything..places like Savin Hill are becoming a big art colony and sort of yuppy-like. Not the nickname of stab and kill like it used to be.

Live in Neponset like I do...the Globe rated it one of the best places to raise kids.

Anyways went down to PYM to visit my wife's brother and his girlfriend and enjoyed several beverages by the waterfront there. Place was packed.

Oh boy. You're done for.

Archived