Newest Member
    northernriwx
SNE April obs/disco Thread

HoarfrostHubb

Check out how BOS is struggling for dear life to not get warm sectored:

271501 VV002 0.25 FG 52 50

Meanwhile…BED, which is about 15 miles as the crow flies:

271518 BKN027 10 73 63

It underscores just how hard it is to warm eastern New England at this time of year. So much has to be overcome…

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out how BOS is struggling for dear life to not get warm sectored:

271501 VV002 0.25 FG 52 50

Meanwhile…BED, which is about 15 miles as the crow flies:

271518 BKN027 10 73 63

It underscores just how hard it is to warm eastern New England at this time of year. So much has to be overcome…

It's literally relegated to the immediate coast too. Inland parts of the city are in the mid to upper 70s.

I absolutely despise drizzle and fog this time of year, but I don't want 90F wx either. 60s and 70s is perfect this time of year.

Today is actually pretty nice. The clouds are keeping the temps around 70F here. The dewpoints are a tad muggy for me, but overall its pretty nice out. This is actually perfect golfing weather....overcast and 70F.

Euro's back to that ugly cutoff scenario for late next week. The last couple runs it wasn't bad and we were on the warmer side of things with south flow, but today's run has it south of us with disaster east flow. Hopefully it's just a 1-2 day thing

Tons of rain would accompany that.

Today has to be the worst possible wx besides 92/74. I would quite honestly prefer 45F and rain then this sh*t, but this weekend is going to be perfect hopefully- Upper 60s and sun.

This weekend is going to have amazing weather I think. Dewpoints in the 30s with 60s on Fri/Sat and maybe around 70 on Sunday.

Euro's back to that ugly cutoff scenario for late next week. The last couple runs it wasn't bad and we were on the warmer side of things with south flow, but today's run has it south of us with disaster east flow. Hopefully it's just a 1-2 day thing

AWT

Archived