northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
SNE April obs/disco Thread

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man ..the torch continues unabated. 62/62 this morning. Feels great out there. Only problem was I sweating more after the shower than I was before I got in after my run. Heavy heavy sweat season is here.

MRG must be in heaven with these high dews and temps in the 80's

No 80's here my delusional friend. Lay off the Lesco.

Today: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Southwest wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tonight: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 66 by 4am. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Thursday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 64. Southwest wind between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then isolated showers between 1am and 2am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 42. West wind between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday: Scattered showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph increasing to between 13 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: Isolated showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 64.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Monday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Monday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

No 80's here my delusional friend. Lay off the Lesco.

Today: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Southwest wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tonight: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 66 by 4am. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Thursday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 64. Southwest wind between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then isolated showers between 1am and 2am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 42. West wind between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday: Scattered showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph increasing to between 13 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: Isolated showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 64.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Monday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Monday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

You were very near 80 yesterday and today will be well into the mid and upper 70's up there

Had a good laugh when Kevin sent me the text of his yard covered in snow.

Looks like he was nude yesterday, adding another LESCO application.

Was shocked Saturday morning to wake up to hvy hvy snow

First mowing on Friday this week. It's long and deep deep green with no weeds, clover or dandy's FTW

Leaves are out in the valley Should be full by end of week

You were very near 80 yesterday and today will be well into the mid and upper 70's up there

I'm not sure if was that warm, Kevin. Even though the front was slow moving up, he's only a few miles south of me, and the high here was 72.7. Still a nice spring day when the sun finally broke through.

Any possibility of sun today? Reads like it's going to pretty much be cloudy. Heavy fog now, though that was not the case an hour ago.

60.4/60

I'm not sure if was that warm, Kevin. Even though the front was slow moving up, he's only a few miles south of me, and the high here was 72.7. Still a nice spring day when the sun finally broke through.

Any possibility of sun today? Reads like it's going to pretty much be cloudy. Heavy fog now, though that was not the case an hour ago.

60.4/60

He was. All the mesos had him 78-79 ish. He broke into the warm sector even before I did

Another ridiculously warm morning.

Another fine day on tap once the fog burns off, hoping for 80 today.

April coming in very + for the month, as excpected no rain last night, what looked to be a wet dreary week has turned into a little slice of heaven!

........................and WoW, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all three days sunny and mid to upper 60s are you kidding me???????????????

BEST SPRING EVER

My Dogwoods opened overnight, major leaf out in progress.

Gotta love the disaster potential on the euro op/ensemble for next week and beyond.

Welcome back Scooter!

You have missed some perfect weather, last three days 70s and 80's in the coastal plain, with wall to wall sunshine, forecasts of doom and gloom never panned out except for the enclave known as west chesterfield

Welcome back Scooter!

You have missed some perfect weather, last three days 70s and 80's in the coastal plain, with wall to wall sunshine, forecasts of doom and gloom never panned out except for the enclave known as west chesterfield

Thanks Joe.

I'm not a big fan of the looks of things next week, but fingers crossed.

Thanks Joe.

I'm not a big fan of the looks of things next week, but fingers crossed.

Well, its spring, BDR has been +24 for the last three days, and now is 0.9 on the positive side for the month, just away from the water across sne has roasted this week, so if its cooler with some rain next week thats just fine, its april in sne after all.

Even though zucker thinks we live in the tropics and its supposed to be 80s everyday. Last spring really skewed peoples interpurtation of what spring is around here LOL

Where in fla were you?

Well, its spring, BDR has been +24 for the last three days, and now is 0.9 on the positive side for the month, just away from the water across sne has roasted this week, so if its cooler with some rain next week thats just fine, its april in sne after all.

Even though zucker thinks we live in the tropics and its supposed to be 80s everyday. Last spring really skewed peoples interpurtation of what spring is around here LOL

Where in fla were you?

Grandparents have a place in Orlando. That was our base, and we just went to beaches and did a park on Sunday. Had a great time...love it down there during this time of year. I joked with my wife, that our spring is the best time to go down there. Most people think winter, but the weenie in me does not want to miss a snow event.

AWDT

As Will Didn't think

Took until 330 am to get it back above 60 here...good try though.

You are back in mid summer form...opposite of winter. We have seen the two extremes this same month...you trying to ignore the rain you were obviously getting on April 1 while we got 7" of snow here and now going for the most extreme heat late April. :lol:

But I wont be on nearly as often this warm season...busted severe wx events aren't very fun.

Archived