12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE April obs/disco Thread

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, BDL officially set a new record for the highest minimum in April!!

Summer-time warmth here last night. Windows open with a low of 60.0--you'd think it was July.

On the other hand, have warmed all the way up to 61.2/61 at this point. Any strong storms here apparently are not going to be caused by atmospheric heating.

Toaster is ready to go.

lol. yeah kinda has that look.

i'm afraid that sunday - at least for some of us - ends up pretty gray and chilly. don't like seeing that cold pool rotate directly overhead with nne BL flow on the euro and even some light qpf showing up. hopefully it's wrong but the nam looked like it was headed the same way.

after that...who knows but don't like the look right now. LOL.

lol. yeah kinda has that look.

i'm afraid that sunday - at least for some of us - ends up pretty gray and chilly. don't like seeing that cold pool rotate directly overhead with nne BL flow on the euro and even some light qpf showing up. hopefully it's wrong but the nam looked like it was headed the same way.

after that...who knows but don't like the look right now. LOL.

Euro ensembles look awful next week as well. I also shared the same feeling for Sunday along the coast. Hopefully it's just a cold nne wind some some cold air type strato-cu. It's not too bad with the sun out this time of year, but if it's cloudy with that type of airmass...then forget it.

Euro ensembles look awful next week as well. I also shared the same feeling for Sunday along the coast. Hopefully it's just a cold nne wind some some cold air type strato-cu. It's not too bad with the sun out this time of year, but if it's cloudy with that type of airmass...then forget it.

exactly. makes a world of difference by late april / early may.

next week could be big/problematic rainer for someone.

Sunday looks good for those of inland Sunny and 75ish. Are you guys thinking Monday-Wed next week is cloudy and rainy?

Well there is always the chance of the GFS happening and the low cuts off well to the se, but I guess prepare for something wet just in case..especially to the east. Plenty of time to figure out.

Archived