12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE April obs/disco Thread

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next 3 days...I guess this is what its like to be Joe with his perfect spring lol. sun.gif

riday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 5 to 8 mph increasing to between 13 and 16 mph. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind between 8 and 10 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind around 11 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Looks like some storms this afternoon .Wouldn;t be shocked if Wiz has to break out the naked ham and call in some wind/hail reports. Cold pool aloft and big spread between temps and dews should produce some gusty winds

Classic early May.....spring in full force now.

WOW

What a beautiful morning, 50 degrees wall to wall sunshine looks like the next 4 days are just unbelievable, sun around 70, heaven on earth. Next week looks amazing as well, couple showers temps in the 60's with plenty of sun!

BEST SPRING EVER ROLLS ON!

No black flies where you are? They are heinous here in Leominster today

Very warm in the sun

The difference in tree leaf-out is sick right now. Was out in Sudbury/Maynard today and it's like 1.5-2 weeks ahead of here and probably your area too, violent pollen

Long range looks pretty bad. Better hope the models are wrong because otherwise it's swan dives off the Pru.

But your forgetting all the good things that could come of it....Pete could see flurries at 1500' in the Berkshires!!

Perfect day today, low dews, warm temps. 72.2/39, warmer then yesterday, yet, feels so much nicer.

The difference in tree leaf-out is sick right now. Was out in Sudbury/Maynard today and it's like 1.5-2 weeks ahead of here and probably your area too, violent pollen

Trees here at work have been leafing pretty good for about a week. I think the elevation at my building is around 400' (downtown is at 250').

At home we are about a week behind from my observations. My allergies really kicked in this afternoon though. First time this year, so something is triggering that (maple?)

Archived