12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
MARCH

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good run of snowcover 2+ solid months. What more could we ask for?

bare ground up to CON seems likely at this point. We'll see what the 12z runs do.

no way will there be bare ground up to CON. snowpack from MHT to CON is 18+" of solid glacial material. IMBY snowpack is closer to 24" on avg and I am barely north of CON.

He confronts his fears with reverse psych, whenever he deems them to be plausible...you should know this by now.

Or has the switch been flipped to all torch all the time? Every storm tracks west and is warmer and wetter than progged in the spring.

In the summer every warm spell is a torch with well above normal temperatures a lock. Not to mention big severe.

Suddenly in the fall it becomes dramatic cool downs with well below normal temperature swings.

And we all know about the drivel we read from him in the winter.

It was a good run of snowcover 2+ solid months. What more could we ask for?

bare ground up to CON seems likely at this point. We'll see what the 12z runs do.

You realize 2 or 3 days ago CON had 36 on the ground right? I guess you just aren't used to big snowpacks down there...it's okay, I understand.

Or has the switch been flipped to all torch all the time? Every storm tracks west and is warmer and wetter than progged in the spring.

In the summer every warm spell is a torch with well above normal temperatures a lock. Not to mention big severe.

Suddenly in the fall it becomes dramatic cool downs with well below normal temperature swings.

Wow what a di ck

He confronts his fears with reverse psych, whenever he deems them to be plausible...you should know this by now.

Yeah maybe, but I think this might be more a case of "if I'm losing my snow, everyone up to CON will be too"

And then also, at some point Kev does make that 24hr switch from ice age weenie to torch weenie

ohmy.gif

drivel is a little harsh lol

You realize 2 or 3 days ago CON had 36 on the ground right? I guess you just aren't used to big snowpacks down there...it's okay, I understand.

I hear there's more than that 27.8 miles to my northwest in the hamlet of West Chesterfield, Ma., at least according to one of its leading citizens.

This past January it was all talk of record breaking seasons for everyone, but such talk has subsided as the rainy season is upon us.

Looks like it's time for me to start making hibernation plans to get me through the spring and summer, followed by joy and excitement of winter 2011/2012 when I finally come out of my cave sometime later this year.

Archived