Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb. 23-25th Winter Storm Part 2

Chicago Storm

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To continue the talk from the other thread, I won't argue that the GFS is a useful model, but like anything, you have to beware of its bias and know how to use it. I'm sure the upgrades have helped but some of the same behaviors are still apparent, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

the guys arm has to be tired from throwing in a towel every event and poo-pooing every storm.

not even close and he doesn't plagarize

Poor guy is going to be lost man without his sidekick, JB.

Just not enough time as i thought to make this anything worthwhile up here.. Another 48 hrs or so of tracking time and it would be just like the blizzard tick, tick ticking north nw and even $man ended up in the game. GFS pwned again but whats new..

Going to be a sick narrow strip of rippage where its just cold enough and I hope that's LAF up to toronto.

Have had 3 solid chances for significant snow within 48 hours so far this winter. All 3 busted. I'm hoping this is the one that makes amends.

I have made threads for two systems this season. The first was a congrats MSP and the second was the December MSP to $bags to DET dump.

Hopefully this one will be for you.:thumbsup:

Have had 3 solid chances for significant snow within 48 hours so far this winter. All 3 busted. I'm hoping this is the one that makes amends.

wow RGEM gets you into the yellows

that would be a thump of heavy snow right there.

the 18z GFS actually looks pretty similar with qpf to 12z euro, at least in the eastern lakes and northeast.

I have made threads for two systems this season. The first was a congrats MSP and the second was the December MSP to $bags to DET dump.

Don't blow all your luck before severe season! O yeah and hop on Yahoo when you get a chance please.

Violently agree, go toronto!

Going to be a sick narrow strip of rippage where its just cold enough and I hope that's LAF up to toronto.

Thanks guys. Well wishes are always appreciated.

And Joe, you make this happen and I'll waive that blizzard fee. :)

Poor guy is going to be lost man without his sidekick, JB.

Just not enough time as i thought to make this anything worthwhile up here.. Another 48 hrs or so of tracking time and it would be just like the blizzard tick, tick ticking north nw and even $man ended up in the game. GFS pwned again but whats new..

JB and Torchartie in the same winter :facepalm:

oh well I still have you and Aking for my meteorological chuckles..

btw....now that I've been compared to Respiratory guy I'm thinking of changing my avatar and scheduling dinner with Tom Skilling

and afraid the NW trend is in full effect on this one....looks like a quick hitter either way

JB and Torchartie in the same winter :facepalm:

oh well I still have you and Aking for my meteorological chuckles..

btw....now that I've been compared to Respiratory guy I'm thinking of changing my avatar and scheduling dinner with Tom Skilling

and afraid the NW trend is in full effect on this one....looks like a quick hitter either way

I will setup the dinner, bring respiratory along for old time sake, you can try and tell him/skilling your warm temps theory up here overnight and he will tell you horrible excuse like the rest of us did.

Archived