12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Going forward into March

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1/-3, calm. looks like a 3-5" snowfall here then some taint/rain. Not the best scenario but certainly not the Windswept,55 degree rainstorm some were squawking about a day or two ago. The good news is MRG should do very well. A fantastic Winter keeps on rolling, Sorry to the CP clan. Don't worry, moree snow chances before it's ovah.

Overnight low was 13 degrees colder than forecast here.

Wow, congrats Eric, Dendrite, Dryslot etc. I haven't looked too hard, but that sharp of a line is certainly possible.

Thanks Scott, I am still a little leary of the warm air making it further inland here, Euro looked really good at keeping it all frozen and the GFS was for the most part as well, Nam tainted some, We will see how 12z goes today

Thanks Scott, I am still a little leary of the warm air making it further inland here, Euro looked really good at keeping it all frozen and the GFS was for the most part as well, Nam tainted some, We will see how 12z goes today

srefs be scary. I wonder if this will be a heavy wet snow when we get the high vv and then taint when precip slows. I still have 18+ at my stake..hasn't budged in a week....in a mostly shaded area but gets a little sun.

srefs be scary. I wonder if this will be a heavy wet snow when we get the high vv and then taint when precip slows. I still have 18+ at my stake..hasn't budged in a week....in a mostly shaded area but gets a little sun.

Yeah, I commented on those SREFS last night, I am expecting some taint in here, Nice if we don't but we will see where 12z goes.

Yeah I think maybe 43-45 here for max temps..it looks like it wants to track south of me but not my much...warm enough to do some decent snowpack damage though. I'll come out with maybe 8-10 left.

Sunday looks like a nice 3-5 inch event as we gear up for the next cutter. That'll put me up over 90.

Also another clipper looks like it's coming next Wed with another couple inches. Nickel and dimers are great

Was down in Guilford last night... they have like 6"-10" still OTG in shady spots/woods. Incredible!

Aside of the missing snow it's a perfectly acceptable winter month. Cool days cold nights with some warmth too. No complaints at all really.

3/10 give or take is the next opportunity. My hope is the cutter next week turns into a monster and helps break the pattern somewhat.

For many of us beyond 3/10 or 3/15 big snow events become more and more difficult to come by. It's hard to believe after the start of this winter we could see another dud of a March.

Was down in Guilford last night... they have like 6"-10" still OTG in shady spots/woods. Incredible!

I measured 18 in my yard on avg late yesterday afternoon. Couple spots have over 20. Figure I'll lose a good 6+ tomorrow esp if the south winds rip which they probably will..but hopefully it's for a fairly short period..then we flash freeze and snow at the end.

Staffordville still with 21 lol

The cutter next week looks worse..so will probably lose much of the rest

I measured 18 in my yard on avg late yesterday afternoon. Couple spots have over 20. Figure I'll lose a good 6+ tomorrow esp if the south winds rip which they probably will..but hopefully it's for a fairly short period..then we flash freeze and snow at the end.

I hope we can avoid another bore of a March. Once you get past March 15th things start to get tough for the coastal plain and valleys.

I am wondering about that cutter, we will see what happens with the clipper and then see if we do not end up with a similar outcome to today.

Archived