• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Would you come to a mini SE get together?

BullCityWx

121 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come to a mini SE get together?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, which location sounds the best?

• Atlanta
    • Charlotte
    • Raleigh
    • Piedmont triad area
    • GSP area
  3. 3. Which month would be your preference?

• February
    • March
    • April
    • May

I would have thought that more people would have responded to my April 1st date, but I guess the interest just isn't there. If I'm wrong, you guys need to step up and make some noise. It's not like we've all been deluged with severe weather for the past week..... Any interest out there????

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have thought that more people would have responded to my April 1st date, but I guess the interest just isn't there. If I'm wrong, you guys need to step up and make some noise. It's not like we've all been deluged with severe weather for the past week..... Any interest out there????

I'm pretty sure I cannot make it that weekend, I will be in NH.

Whatever date you decide, I'm there. :hug:

What about the 25th of March? That is the Sunday before....just trying to throw out some dates ;) Come on everyone...Let's pick that date!!!

I'm pretty sure I cannot make it that weekend, I will be in NH.

:(

April 2 is my anniversary.

Weekend get a way in the NC mountains as an anniversary treat maybe?

I could make it.....

Wooo Hooooo! :thumbsup:

I will be at Disney World with family

I'm jealous :P:lol:

At the rate we are going, everyone on here may have already committed weather suicide and not be able to make it.

haha, i kid. i kid.

:lol: You didn't answer the question...what date is good for you?

Honestly...I don't care what date it is just as long as we get one set. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I know we will all have a fantastic time :wub: Let's get this going :)

I am in like Flynn!!!

Woo Hoo! :sun:

Where we going? Brick Tamland's house?

MountainMarvel was kind enough to let us come hang out at his place :wub: Please see the previous posts and pictures :)

I can make it on either one of those weekends....I'm ready for a roadtrip! :beer:

Yippie! :thumbsup:

25th of March :thumbsup:

Yay!!! :thumbsup:

Now we are getting somewhere :hug: The rest of you SE Peeps need to speak up and get this ball rolling ^_^:wub:

Sorry guys, but I'll be in New Orleans partying on March 25th. We could do it on Saturday, March 31st, and not get in the way of anyone's anniversary on the 2nd. Can't do much about the Disney trip..... or trips to New Hampshire.... Otherwise, we need to look more toward May 1, but that seems so late, and we're never going to be able to accommodate everyone's plans anyway. I still say March 31 or April 1.

post-1004-0-30241200-1326323138.jpg

I could find time to make it either date. It's right after my honeymoon which is the 4th-11th but other than that I see no issue as it's the weekend. At the very least I would drive up myself, at best I'd have the wife with me. I hope this happens, looking forward to seeing this finally work out and meeting some of you face to face.

Sorry guys, but I'll be in New Orleans partying on March 25th. We could do it on Saturday, March 31st, and not get in the way of anyone's anniversary on the 2nd. Can't do much about the Disney trip..... or trips to New Hampshire.... Otherwise, we need to look more toward May 1, but that seems so late, and we're never going to be able to accommodate everyone's plans anyway. I still say March 31 or April 1.

Okay with me :hug:

I could find time to make it either date. It's right after my honeymoon which is the 4th-11th but other than that I see no issue as it's the weekend. At the very least I would drive up myself, at best I'd have the wife with me. I hope this happens, looking forward to seeing this finally work out and meeting some of you face to face.

Yes!! :)

I'm game any of the dates. Just need a little notice, and I'm there. It would be nice to meet a few folks face to face.

Yay!! :)

I might be able to stop in and say hello. I have to work last minute sometimes though.

Wooo Hoooo! :wub:

Who else hasn't spoken up yet? ^_^

Congrats!

I'm good for any of those dates.

Let's aim for Saturday, March 21st. That way, we can party late if we want, and there are cheap rooms within 20 minutes. Of course, if you want to bring P.J.'s, I have extra couches and beds, and lots of carpeted floor room. I don't mind if you don't. Also, if nature decides to send us one of those late March soakers, and peolple can't get here for Saturday, we'll do it Sunday. I'll just leave both dates open, and the food won't spoil. I was thinking about 2 in the afternoon, unless ya'll from around Raleigh and Atlanta want to get started earlier. I'm flexible. Come for the whole day and just relax on the deck... that's what the mountains are for.

post-1004-0-54880800-1326402428.jpg

Sounds great except that March 21st is a Wednesday. You must mean March 31st. Also can we get an address or general area so I can figure how long of a ride this is going to be> Thank you.

See above, he does mean the 31st. I can come, but after I get off work and getting some sleep, so could not show up until early afternoon...

Well, I guess we have a set date. :tomato: I will be there sometime in the late morning/early afternoon. ^Nice to see Cheez will be there.

MountainMarvel, should we bring a few $$ to donate towards the food or bring something? Do you need any help with preparing the food/setting things up? Also like Marietta posted, would like an address/general area to plan for trip time or reserving a place nearby. Thanks for everything and let us know. :thumbsup:

Congrats!

Yay!! :)

Let's aim for Saturday, March 31st. That way, we can party late if we want, and there are cheap rooms within 20 minutes. Of course, if you want to bring P.J.'s, I have extra couches and beds, and lots of carpeted floor room. I don't mind if you don't. Also, if nature decides to send us one of those late March soakers, and peolple can't get here for Saturday, we'll do it Sunday. I'll just leave both dates open, and the food won't spoil. I was thinking about 2 in the afternoon, unless ya'll from around Raleigh and Atlanta want to get started earlier. I'm flexible. Come for the whole day and just relax on the deck... that's what the mountains are for.

MM you are awesome! :wub:

See above, he does mean the 31st. I can come, but after I get off work and getting some sleep, so could not show up until early afternoon...

Woo Hooo!! :)

Well, I guess we have a set date. :tomato: I will be there sometime in the late morning/early afternoon. ^Nice to see Cheez will be there.

MountainMarvel, should we bring a few $$ to donate towards the food or bring something? Do you need any help with preparing the food/setting things up? Also like Marietta posted, would like an address/general area to plan for trip time or reserving a place nearby. Thanks for everything and let us know. :thumbsup:

+1

I'm marking it down on the calendar now :wub: Thanks for making this happen MM and please send a pm if you need anything! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and will be counting down the days until it gets here. ^_^

MM, thanks for everything you're doing for making this possible. Like others, if you need anything just send me a pm.

Ok, like buckeye, I've got this marked down on the calender and can't wait to meet everyone! Sometime soon we need to try to get an official head count so we'll know what kind of refreshments we'll need. Maybe soon someone can start a thread so everyone can drop by w/ a simple yes or no. That way it'll be easy to get a count. Another thing I know we are going to need is name tags and once we have an official count I can make up the name tags and have them ready.

I want to thank you also MM, I should have done that earlier for making this possible for us. The 31st sounds great and I'll be there!

Congrats!

thank you

I'm marking it down on the calendar now :wub: Thanks for making this happen MM and please send a pm if you need anything! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and will be counting down the days until it gets here. ^_^

Awesome! I'm excited to meet everyone!

I'd come and bring my wife...

I can't wait to meet both of you :)

MM, thanks for everything you're doing for making this possible. Like others, if you need anything just send me a pm.

Ok, like buckeye, I've got this marked down on the calender and can't wait to meet everyone! Sometime soon we need to try to get an official head count so we'll know what kind of refreshments we'll need. Maybe soon someone can start a thread so everyone can drop by w/ a simple yes or no. That way it'll be easy to get a count. Another thing I know we are going to need is name tags and once we have an official count I can make up the name tags and have them ready.

Name tags would sure help, thanks for offering to make them :hug:

I want to thank you also MM, I should have done that earlier for making this possible for us. The 31st sounds great and I'll be there!

thank you

Awesome! I'm excited to meet everyone!

I am too, this is long overdue :wub:

I think I can make it. As of now I'm free.

Wooo Hoooo! :)

Sounds like you all have a firm date. Sorry it won't work for me as I will be in the Panhandle of FL for our Spring trip. :cry: I will be there in spirit though. Alas I will drown my sorrows in catching fish & sun rays. Hope you all have a great time & it becomes a tradition.

Don't worry, we'll take pictures ;) Have fun on your vacation, know you will be missed, and have a drink for me :)

Archived