• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Would you come to a mini SE get together?

BullCityWx

121 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come to a mini SE get together?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, which location sounds the best?

• Atlanta
    • Charlotte
    • Raleigh
    • Piedmont triad area
    • GSP area
  3. 3. Which month would be your preference?

• February
    • March
    • April
    • May

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame YOU Dave...

serously... i am trying ot get out of this trip, so put me down as a maybe. I will need a place to set up my alite camper nearby though.

LOL you are the best. Hopefully it wont be windy and flip over while camping in it.

Dang it Dave :lol: I'll take the maybe :hug: I sure hope you can make it Seanus ^_^

:wub: Its always my fault. SEan will be there, dont worry. :)

Sorry about that date typo guys. March 31st it is! We'll work out the details soon. Don't worry about the food. I'll put together a variety of goodies. I'll have beer and wine, but you guys are welcome to bring your favorite brands to share. I'll have ice and mixers for the hard stuff, but ya'll can bring your favorite poison. I have some frozen vodka and some Captain Morgan. I'll keep a list of everyone who thinks they can come, and I'll "friend" you so I can can send personal e-mails with maps and directions and phone numbers and all of that. Probably not a good idea to post it for the whole world to see. Just so you have a mental picture of where I live, I'm just twenty minutes north of Lake Lure, and twenty minutes south of Marion, N.C. and I-40. It takes two hours to get here from Charlotte. I'm 45 minutes from Asheville. Does that help a little?? This is exciting! We'll all be in touch, and of course, bring someone if you want. This will be FUN...

I blame YOU Dave...

serously... i am trying ot get out of this trip, so put me down as a maybe. I will need a place to set up my alite camper nearby though.

There's an RV/Camper campground right next door to my property. It has 16 spaces with water, electric, and sewer. Brand new place. It's called Rutherford Mountains Campground. I'm not really happy about having it there, but it could be worse and be a trailer park. It opened last April, and I only saw one RV drive in there since then. I'm assuming it will be in business this spring.

post-1004-0-98708500-1326574749.jpg

There's an RV/Camper campground right next door to my property. It has 16 spaces with water, electric, and sewer. Brand new place. It's called Rutherford Mountains Campground. I'm not really happy about having it there, but it could be worse and be a trailer park. It opened last April, and I only saw one RV drive in there since then. I'm assuming it will be in business this spring.

Gingers and parkinglots. Interesting...

http://www.rutherfordmountaincampground.com/?n=photogallery&t=0

I agree.

Also I plan to attend. I also plan to bring beers :)

Awesome MM!

Yay!

Thats only 20 minutes from my house i would like to join and meet some of you fellow weathernuts!

Yippie!

I'd come if there was beer.

If you bring it, it will be there.

I will be glad to come. It will be great to meet a lot of our SE Group.

We are going live with an upgrade to One of our regional billing/customer service systems partitions the weekend prior, so as long as that stays on schedule, hopefully work will not tie me down that Saturday.

Yay!

Sign me up! Wouldnt mine throwing in money or bringing anything down, just let me know.

Yippie!

Same here if there is no upper age limit.

Wooo Hoooo!!!

Is that date official? If so, sign me up! I'll bring the snakes and Strychnine!

I'll have 911 on standby....lol

:lol: You didn't answer the question...what date is good for you?

Honestly...I don't care what date it is just as long as we get one set. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I know we will all have a fantastic time :wub: Let's get this going :)

I'd never lobby for a particular date just because my schedule stays so hectic I never know if something will work or not. I'd rather try and fit in around everyone elses schedule. Just the way i am i guess.

Glad to see a date having been set. I will have to check to see if that would work for me. It would be great to meet everyone and put faces AND personalities with screen names.

I'd never lobby for a particular date just because my schedule stays so hectic I never know if something will work or not. I'd rather try and fit in around everyone elses schedule. Just the way i am i guess.

Glad to see a date having been set. I will have to check to see if that would work for me. It would be great to meet everyone and put faces AND personalities with screen names.

I hope to see you there :hug:

Can we get Robert or one of our other pro mets to do a brief presentation? That would be of interest to us all.

I will be up for the afternoon only. Not a drinker here as I have to preserve my brain cells for my job and career!

My preservation ended years ago... somewhere around 17 I think... but I can't really remember! :lol:

We're up to 22 reservations plus guests. There are a number of members that live within easy driving distance who haven't responded yet. How about it guys? Also, I've sent messages to everyone who has said they were coming, and I need you guys to write me back. A couple of you couldn't receive my messages, so if you said you were coming and haven't heard from me, PM me so we can set up a line of communications for maps, directions, plans, etc. This should be a pretty cool get together, even if you don't imbibe........

post-1004-0-24182100-1327069387.jpg

Archived