amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf ... I thought the Circle was weather-based, not culinary.

Heavy heavy ...

lol... yeah... it is more of a triangle of Pete, Steve, and Jerry... with ancillary folks from Maine in it. All weather.

Our crew would eat at Gov's once or twice per trip up that way. It was ok, but a fun break. Good hangover breakfasts...

heavy heavy hangovers do not mix well with reactive chemicals...

lol... yeah... it is more of a triangle of Pete, Steve, and Jerry... with ancillary folks from Maine in it. All weather.

Our crew would eat at Gov's once or twice per trip up that way. It was ok, but a fun break. Good hangover breakfasts...

heavy heavy hangovers do not mix well with reactive chemicals...

No it does not, I use to watch them poor guys at safety clean go into places and pick up the haz mat, My nephew worked for them and now he is running a Bio Diesal facility i think its in Vasselboro.......

Well, finally closing today and getting the refinancing out of the way. What a royal PITA this has been, it almost makes you want to just say forget it...however it should save us some pretty good dough. My wife has done most of the work, so I owe her..lol.

You know the wife usually gets the house in the divorce! ;-)

sunny

BDR along with all ne stations was way above yestereday.

BDR at +10 after dec 1st.

Looks around normal the next few days with mid 40s and lows in the upper 20's low 30's

Big climb towards getting negative starts later this weekend, will be tough to accomplish, Dec another above normal month?:snowman:

Dublin

02 December 2010- updated at 17:00 Tonight

Bitterly cold this evening and tonight. Frost becoming severe quite quickly after dark. Very icy. but mostly dry for a time, with the wintry showers dying out. Lows of - 6 to -8deg C. However a band of snow will spread from the west, affecting the area before dawn

Tomorrow

Snow in the morning, heavy in places But it will clear during the afternoon to give brighter weather, with some sunny spells developing.. Cold with highs of -1 to plus 2 C.

Archived