Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol.

Quick and rather painless. Infact, just saying that I can "smell" snow is a good thing. Hopefull in a week or so, all of the nasty mucas and crust will be out.

Thanks for asking.

mmmmm.... mucas....

Def looks/feels like I might see some flakes tonight

31.0F attm

I'm going to Wachusett tonight, but only to watch a band, not ski...:thumbsdown:

Getting tuned tuning skis. Get psyched people!!! Go Go Go!!!!

Whwere do you get your sticks tuned?

...we just got one of these:

Wintersteiger Ceramic Disk Edger

...and one of these:

Wintersteiger Sigma S 350 Stone Grinder

They're fun toys, but sure can wreck a pair of skis in a hurry if you don't know what your'e doing!

Whwere do you get your sticks tuned?

...we just got one of these:

Wintersteiger Ceramic Disk Edger

...and one of these:

Wintersteiger Sigma S 350 Stone Grinder

They're fun toys, but sure can wreck a pair of skis in a hurry if you don't know what your'e doing!

In my ski room. I wouldn't let anybody else tune my skis. It's like packing your own parachute. Not something you want someone else doing. Occasionally I'll drop a pair of rock skis off for some grinding to save a little elbow grease but I've been doing my own since I was a kid.

Looks like some virga showing up over ORH county now. Hoping for some flurries but probably won't see anything out of that. Maybe if some more of that moisture along Maine coast and rotate SW.

Interestingly enough, NAM tries to bring some of that stuff in Maine into the Merrimack Valley overnight...not sure if that will be the case but even HRRR is hinting at that.

Interestingly enough, NAM tries to bring some of that stuff in Maine into the Merrimack Valley overnight...not sure if that will be the case but even HRRR is hinting at that.

The models (even the ones without measurable qpf) had been showing a little bit of a deformation axis at 7H over that area...even trying to work a bit W into SW NH and my area...but def. over NE MA. Good RH in the mid-levels...maybe someone can squeeze out a surprise coating to a half inch or something.

Pretty pathetic normally, but its always exciting at the beginning of the season when nothing has happened yet.

The models (even the ones without measurable qpf) had been showing a little bit of a deformation axis at 7H over that area...even trying to work a bit W into SW NH and my area...but def. over NE MA. Good RH in the mid-levels...maybe someone can squeeze out a surprise coating to a half inch or something.

Pretty pathetic normally, but its always exciting at the beginning of the season when nothing has happened yet.

How's Kevin's 3-6" look?

Agreed - everything down our way is very subtle in the model fields. I'm curious to see how far west that "band" (I know I'm being generous) approaching BED makes it.

Archived