joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dave .....it's a blizzard on connifer connection. :gun_bandana: Dave Q about WA WA if i have a friend who would like to get a pass but first take a group lesson.....will they make him pay for a lift ticket for the 35$ class.

I don't think he has to buy a lift ticket, but he wouldonly be allowed to go on the magic carpets...

There is an $89 package that includes lesson, rentals, and lower mountain lift ticket

So hung over right now...

OT

nice swath of snow from SE wisconsin all the way SE into North carolina weenies houses.

love the way this trough set up :axe: .

I hope myrtle beach gets a foot of snow later tonite and the clipper bombs off the coast.....while caribou is 37 and heavy rain.....and then the ghosts of jerry's elephant will materialize and speak "remember john's reminder

repeat after me....a strong -NAO doesn't = snow. especially a east based crap block."

OT

nice swath of snow from SE wisconsin all the way SE into North carolina weenies houses.

love the way this trough set up :axe: .

I hope myrtle beach gets a foot of snow later tonite and the clipper bombs off the coast.....while caribou is 37 and heavy rain.....and then the ghosts of jerry's elephant will materialize and next to john's reminder

repeat after me....a strong -NAO doesn't = snow. especially a east based crap block.

:weenie:

You need to be committed

.315/20/59 away from PETCO last year. Imagine what he'll do in Fenway. rock.gif

i am psyched for A GON to come to the fens.....i wish we could have gotten Heath bell as well. that guy is filthy filthy. I'd want him as my closer so long as he can take the " pressyah of playin in bastan "

One thing about A GON according to stat geeks.......don't think he's gonna have many more HR's playin at fenway vs. petco.....yes he does hit a large amount of oppoiste field hr's but alot are liners.....and RF at fenway (away from the "exact down the line-thread the needle pesky pole shot) is DEEP

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=4673277

"Gonzalez's home run total would not be strongly affected by a move to Boston," Rybarczyk said. "The main difference in his production would be an increase in doubles. Virtually all of the home runs that the Green Monster takes away turn into doubles, and the shorter distance to the left-field wall in Boston will also turn some routine fly balls into wall-scraping doubles."

36 F with sickening sunshine and no snow falling

i am psyched for A GON to come to the fens.....i wish we could have gotten Heath bell as well. that guy is filthy filthy. I'd want him as my closer so long as he can take the " pressyah of playin in bastan "

One thing about A GON according to stat geeks.......don't think he's gonna have many more HR's playin at fenway vs. petco.....yes he does hit a large amount of oppoiste field hr's but alot are liners.....and RF at fenway (away from the "exact down the line-thread the needle pesky pole shot) is DEEP

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=4673277

"Gonzalez's home run total would not be strongly affected by a move to Boston," Rybarczyk said. "The main difference in his production would be an increase in doubles. Virtually all of the home runs that the Green Monster takes away turn into doubles, and the shorter distance to the left-field wall in Boston will also turn some routine fly balls into wall-scraping doubles."

36 F with sickening sunshine and no snow falling

Great article.

Archived