Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How have you been? Long time no see!

Yeah I know - I was hoping to get to the conf and gtg but I have to cover (yet) another mid shift tonight!

Been crazy around here since the summer due to our staffing shortage - but we've got 2 new folks coming on board in January so I'll be able to get back to SOO-stuff :thumbsup:

Yeah I know - I was hoping to get to the conf and gtg but I have to cover (yet) another mid shift tonight!

Been crazy around here since the summer due to our staffing shortage - but we've got 2 new folks coming on board in January so I'll be able to get back to SOO-stuff :thumbsup:

Ugh... well glad things will straighten themselves out soon! Hopefully I can come visit you guys again sometime in the coming months.

Ugh... well glad things will straighten themselves out soon! Hopefully I can come visit you guys again sometime in the coming months.

Definitely! Maybe you can give a presentation to the staff again...maybe explain your new TollandWiz Winter Storm Scale!

I'm so excited for Doppler to see snow... got him in March last year and we all know how March 2010 was.

The 1st of Honey was 2008-09. She was spayed just before 6 months and wouldn't you know it, before I could let her run free we get 16 inches of snow. She loves it and so will Doppler.

That's easy...

small twigs = uprooted hardwood trees

snowfall forecast = NAM QPF x 15

:thumbsup:

When I come up in March I can give a presentation on how to scream like a little girl during a thunderstorm :D

Trust me...the folks at BOX are more than familiar with your little-girl-screaming during thunderstorms!!!

Just got back from Mount Wachusett. Saw a great Canadian/Scottish/Irish band - Enter the Haggis...really rocked. I guess they play NoHo quite a bit

Mountain was pounding the snowguns on a few more trails (CPick- Challenger/Ralphs coming online soon! :thumbsup: )

Such a great night to benefit the Gardner Visiting Nurse Assoc... good beer, great music, snow... anyone heard of Wormtown beer? Good IPA (7 Hills Brewing?)

i'm buzzed,,,

Just got back from Mount Wachusett. Saw a great Canadian/Scottish/Irish band - Enter the Haggis...really rocked. I guess they play NoHo quite a bit

Mountain was pounding the snowguns on a few more trails (CPick- Challenger/Ralphs coming online soon! :thumbsup: )

Such a great night to benefit the Gardner Visiting Nurse Assoc... good beer, great music, snow... anyone heard of Wormtown beer? Good IPA (7 Hills Brewing?)

i'm buzzed,,,

You missed the massive model shift, Ray gets slammed, you get nada, strictly NE mass event, la la lock it up.

Archived