12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ride that whole area, It gets downright cold, Need to go out every couple of hours to start the vehicle or you better plug in or have a heated garage......

Yeah... many times our trucks would freeze up if the local motel's outlet was tripped by our plug in cord

:axe: :axe: :axe:

Typing on a "laptop" (hardly that back then) at the haz waste sheds in subzero temp, packing/classifying chemicals, loading the truck... ahhhhh the good old days

Still, it was fun for a little while

Yeah... many times our trucks would freeze up if the local motel's outlet was tripped by our plug in cord

:axe: :axe: :axe:

Typing on a "laptop" (hardly that back then) at the haz waste sheds in subzero temp, packing/classifying chemicals, loading the truck... ahhhhh the good old days

Still, it was fun for a little while

One of the coldest mornings up there we had left the caribou motor lodge and headed out towards allagash to portage, It was -42F, Thats where the heated faceshield in the helmet really comes in to play......... :guitar:

Yes -

I'm close to a couple ~ Western Michigan, Bowling Green, and Stony Brook. Would really like to go to UMass though, one of my top choices. BC is looking like a no-go; need someone to decommit for me to be offered.

oooh, That almost never happens, Good luck, You will end up somewhere, Hopefully its one of the ones you have mentioned......

Archived