12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, working out in 36* rain trying to keep numbskulls from accidently killing themselves wears on you. Also the constant drone of pessimism from so many here is bothersome.

My worst days ever at work are in the pouring rain with snow on the ground, 32.1, freezing, soaked and watching gold drain away all the while trying to maintain composure so some fool does not make a fatal error.

My worst days ever at work are in the pouring rain with snow on the ground, 32.1, freezing, soaked and watching gold drain away all the while trying to maintain composure so some fool does not make a fatal error.

Yeah, it sucked to see our little sugar coating of snow perish today. The clincher though was I had a guy leave the cab of our lull to take a leak while neglecting to take it out of gear or put the parking brake on. All this while two of his comrades worked in front of it. Total moron move. No more heavy equipment operating for BoBo.

I see a parade of future boneheads each day... There are many bright points, though. Creative, confident, mature kids who will make a mark on the world someday.

Overall this has been a tough start to the year... Much needs to be done

Thankfully, I do have several well educated, bright employees. It's the one or two idiots on a job site that can kill you.

Yeah, it sucked to see our little sugar coating of snow perish today. The clincher though was I had a guy leave the cab of our lull to take a leak while neglecting to take it out of gear or put the parking brake on. All this while two of his comrades worked in front of it. Total moron move. No more heavy equipment operating for BoBo.

LOL we have a lull, love that thing. I am a nut, hire me, no big bucks and will work for tons of snow

BoBo is going to have a lull before operating anymore equipment, This sounds very familiar to when i was in construction, We had a guy that was operating a 14yd dump truck and went to dump the load and did not release the rear gate, Needless to say we had to get the bucket loader to pull the front end down from being up in the air as it looked like the shuttle ready to take off with the nose like 20' off the ground, That was his last day in the truck................

BoBo is going to have a lull before operating anymore equipment, This sounds very familiar to when i was in construction, We had a guy that was operating a 14yd dump truck and went to dump the load and did not release the rear gate, Needless to say we had to get the bucket loader to pull the front end down from being up in the air as it looked like the shuttle ready to take off with the nose like 20' off the ground, That was his last day in the truck................

Yeah, I've just about had it with this kid (25).

It's never late for work, it can do the work of 20 men and it never talks back or sneaks a beer at lunch. The commute might be a bit of a hike.

Yeah, I operated a lull as well, It had like 4 differnt types of steering that i can rememeber Crab, Oblique and round besides the standard..........

Here's something that will get all of you in the spirit....put on CBS. Rudolph is on.

my favorite of all time, but I got over ruled tonight, daughter and the boss want to watch grinch which is on abc. luckily we have the holiday series including frosty rudolp and santa claus is coming to town.

love this time of year, need some dendritical deliciousness though :thumbsup:

Jeez perfect timing my wife just said the same thing.......... :lol:

my favorite of all time, but I got over ruled tonight, daughter and the boss want to watch grinch which is on abc. luckily we have the holiday series including frosty rudolp and santa claus is coming to town.

love this time of year, need some dendritical deliciousness though :thumbsup:

Rudolph was my favorite when I was a kid..lol.

Better than when we had a gentleman drive off with a 30 cu yd rolloff still up in the air... took down some wires.:thumbsup:

What is a lull?

Archived