joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The winter mosaic radar TWC runs during the local forecast is the best in the business. It shows my area of non-snow beautifully.

Agree that TWC always has had an Awesome radar. Love watching "On the 8's". It's probably how I got into jazz. My goal in life - HAVE MY Music on the "On the 8's" Just have to call my man Paul Kocin on that.

Most intense band is just N of ORH airport...I'm catching southern end of it and its sick...but its gotta be 2-3 inches per hour in Holden and getting up into Princeton MA....absolutely awesome. nearly 40 dbz there. The flakes are amazing. Perfect dendrites...but they are getting blown around so they might get compacted into a cold, dry cement. Hopefully wind stays low enough so that doesn't happen.

no rt 8 snow hole this time! we finally got the mega band! congrats.. its been 15 years since its snowed like this.. 8.5"+ if this band stays til 3 like forecasted we'll end up with 14-18"

I know!!! Congrats, we got 14-18 locked up if this goes just 2 hours more. The best part is I'm just in it and BDR is just out of the best stuff.

Archived