• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 26-27 Storm Threat

Baroclinic Zone

SNE has the best thread. Good people, good info.

you got that right. nyc is a disastah...."how can I get rain when the low is offshore" " what about a banana high?" "won't the storm create its own cold air?" "why would I get east winds?" "but the eta looks good so the name and euro must be wrong!"

oh my god....fewer and fewer mets seem to be posting in there.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you got that right. nyc is a disastah...."how can I get rain when the low is offshore" " what about a banana high?" "won't the storm create its own cold air?" "why would I get east winds?" "but the eta looks good so the name and euro must be wrong!"

can't say that I blame them

I've just started reading the upstate NY thread and there are some good posters over there. WX4CAST is very very good.

I don't think that's what it shows. It takes a low in inland in VA and somehow moves it to a position NE of BOS 12 hours later. How does it get there is the question. 12 hour maps are not helpful.

yeah, you're right....i saw up to around 84 with the low nearly over VA....northern stream does scoot it further east, but it still appears to go over ORH

yeah, you're right....i saw up to around 84 with the low nearly over VA....northern stream does scoot it further east, but it still appears to go over ORH

Truthfully GGEM is trending to a better solution for us I think.

I was bummed when I saw the Euro (bummed and elated at the same time?) but Euro ensembles are well east. ...this is 0Z.

Archived