SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's already responded, and done so in an un asslike manner. Thanks though, yeoman, for your concern. Don't make me start talking about tv mets.

Things go over people's heads pretty easy in this forum..

It's a joke not concerning you.. don't get your panties in a bunch. Did you set your alarm for 11:15?

Things go over people's heads pretty easy in this forum..

It's a joke not concerning you.. don't get your panties in a bunch. Did you set your alarm for 11:15?

My panties remain properly distributed. Sry missed joke, hard to read and catch every inside joke. As for 11;15, hells no, I am picketing outside wbal as I type this and demanding that tasselmyer answer for his crimes...

SREFS just came out, they are crushing in every way. Better H5, better at the surface, more moisture, better defined h7. I love when storms actually look more impressive as you get closer. Its all about the H5 track. Get the right upper level developments and 9/10 times the surface will end up good no matter what its showing 10 days out. Bad upper pattern...don't believe the surface no matter how good it looks. There are always exceptions like PDII but give me an H5 that looks like this, and I will take my chances every time.

post-2304-0-07214700-1296006662.gif

SREFS just came out, they are crushing in every way. Better H5, better at the surface, more moisture, better defined h7. I love when storms actually look more impressive as you get closer. Its all about the H5 track. Get the right upper level developments and 9/10 times the surface will end up good no matter what its showing 10 days out. Bad upper pattern...don't believe the surface no matter how good it looks. There are always exceptions like PDII but give me an H5 that looks like this, and I will take my chances every time.

Victory lap! :guitar:

Archived