• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 11-12 Storm Obs/Discussion

clskinsfan

i dunno -- i wasnt expecting anything here from wraparound that's for sure.

I shouldn't have used the word cranking. I didn't expect wraparound either. Precip was supposed to break out overhead as the coastal took over. That isn't happening as modeled. Otherewise, freezing rain/drizzle would have been discussed (unless I totally have know idea what the heck I'm talking about and this is quite possible).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I still getting 2"?

you could end up close i guess if there are more bands behind the first which is seems there might be right now. if i was near the md border and n/e of balt i'd feel better looking at radar.

Ravens, I don't know what else to call it. I am up off of joppa rd in west towson, and it is light rain at the moment. Some snow mixing in, but def light rain at moment.

Well i guess the 10 miles from your house to mine make a difference then. Time to move here to get more snow :lol: .

And where's the coastal low? Radar shows no signs of it, nor does WV imagery, at least as far as i can tell.

When the primary low hits NYC you're gonna see a HUGE blossoming of heavy snow as the primary and coastal get together and party.

Of course - That does nothing for us. This is the winter that goes on NOT giving and NOT giving.

Archived