Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,040
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

October Discobs 2026


JenkinsJinkies
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/6/2026 at 5:47 PM, WxUSAF said:

We need to switch the pattern to have rain on weekdays and gorgeous fall weather on weekends 

I will put this Sunday's rain on the tropical system though.  I know by the time it reaches us, it will just be a low pressure system on a front, but it is still bring up tropical moisture.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looked at the soundings and I think we should have a great Hurricane sunrise/set tomorrow! HRRR shows high clouds over the region by sunrise with soundings seemingly there to support it. 

cloudcover_levels.us_ma.png

hrrr_2026100818_018_37.97--78.45.png

Same story but a thicker layer is there for the evening/night. Would love to get some Met feedback to back up by hunch before I set an alarm for 6:00am! @WxUSAF@Eskimo Joe@Rhino16 @CAPE

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...