SouthCoastMA Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 27 minutes ago, CoastalWx said: We pour again Same here. Thought it was done Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WinterWolf Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, mreaves said: Wrong thread but I got a relacement sled for the one I had stolen. 2021 Enduro 900. Has about 3500 miles on it. Of course we all know that if we have a crappy winter it will be my fault and not El Nino! That’s Not the 900R correct? Just the 900 ACE motor? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Baroclinic Zone Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Just now, SouthCoastMA said: Same here. Thought it was done At least we can see the back edge over CT/RI border. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mreaves Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said: That’s Not the 900R correct? Just the 900 ACE motor? Yes. I don't need the turbo and I was on a budget anyway. I probably don't need all the bells and whistles that come with the Enduro either but it was a decent deal. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Typhoon Tip Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago major step in death just occurred this hour mid and upper level cloud elements are moving E, N of the llv center...which means it's not long even vertically stack - going the other way... Rad also in process of collapsing ...interesting to watch it weaken everywhere all at once like that. heh.. I think I'm good with it. Time to move on. 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Dendy’s gonna end up well over 2” from this and crush me. What a wet last few months there 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
78Blizzard Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 7.81" is the new total here now. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
renegade700 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 35 minutes ago, mreaves said: Yes. I don't need the turbo and I was on a budget anyway. I probably don't need all the bells and whistles that come with the Enduro either but it was a decent deal. Congrats just getting out there is half the battle! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 33 minutes ago Share Posted 33 minutes ago 56 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said: Dendy’s gonna end up well over 2” from this and crush me. What a wet last few months there Yeah I may pass you on storm total. It’s been a steady sheet rain or drizzle for most of the day. Love it. Currently 52.5° +RA and 1.56” 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 21 minutes ago Share Posted 21 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, dendrite said: Yeah I may pass you on storm total. It’s been a steady sheet rain or drizzle for most of the day. Love it. Currently 52.5° +RA and 1.56” Nice envelope to get the bananas and tangerines in for next year. Ground is certainly moist enough. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 19 minutes ago Share Posted 19 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said: At least we can see the back edge over CT/RI border. That's what I said in January of 2015. Has that familiar feel. Never ending. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoastalWx Posted 17 minutes ago Share Posted 17 minutes ago About 7.5” so far Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 17 minutes ago Share Posted 17 minutes ago For 7 inches of rain it really didn't do that much. Ground handled it well. A little water in the basement of the old farmhouse but nothing dramatic. Back pond is still very low. Not that I want any more rain. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 13 minutes ago Share Posted 13 minutes ago Nothing shows those amounts there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 12 minutes ago Share Posted 12 minutes ago In a wet year you wouldn't see a single Rock. Colors are beginning to blossom. Pretty working in the woods today although wet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 11 minutes ago Share Posted 11 minutes ago Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 8 minutes ago Share Posted 8 minutes ago 11 minutes ago, kdxken said: Nice envelope to get the bananas and tangerines in for next year. Ground is certainly moist enough. It would’ve been a good day to plant some seedlings today during the lulls. I’ll probably wait for a warmer, drizzly day in October though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now