Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
April 2024 Disco- SNE’s favorite month

HoarfrostHubb

36 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Sunset is 7:53pm today. That helps a lot this time of year.  I find spring almost intoxicating due to the sun, regardless of leaf out.

Fall/autumn to me is super depressing once sticks are left and before the snow falls.  Just lucky to have snow cover to brighten things up for the majority of winter.

Maybe this time of year is the trade off down there because I don’t know how some of you do 4-5 months of November gray and rain in the winter.

Shots fired…

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Shots fired…

Ha that reads more confrontational than it did in my head :lol:.  Just I guess we all have our times of year when things seem to drag on in the sticks like some Noah Kahan song. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Ha that reads more confrontational than it did in my head :lol:.  Just I guess we all have our times of year when things seem to drag on in the sticks like some Noah Kahan song. 

Hey I agree. Was terrible here this winter,  but usually it’s not that bad. Now I’m just happy summer is approaching.

Persistent -NAO conditions during what is now mid spring, causing model chaos with fronts always near by. Good time to not be a forecaster, and grab the popcorn. Short/immediate term forecast errors for “fair weather days” must be through the roof. 

Weather here is much better this morning than what was modeled 6-12 hrs before….Very warm morning compensating for a lame high…But mid 50’s I’ll take with what could have been…

The misery mist and low overcast is at bay—-for now….

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

When do your 40’s start?

Wut the Sam hell are you even talking about. I posted a nam run and said ugh. Enjoy your 50s today. Please post your hourly temps we are all hanging waiting for them. Talk to us when we get a COC 75 over 55 today is shit.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Wut the Sam hell are you even talking about. I posted a nam run and said ugh. Enjoy your 59sbtoday. Please post your hourly temps we are all hanging waiting for them. Talk to us when we get a COC 75 over 55 today is shit.

He beer

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Wut the Sam hell are you even talking about. I posted a nam run and said ugh. Enjoy your 50s today. Please post your hourly temps we are all hanging waiting for them. Talk to us when we get a COC 75 over 55 today is shit.

Today is 65-70 in most of interior CT with some sun this afternoon. You posted the coldest model you could find yesterday lol. We asked you to post the warmest and you disappeared. You ACATT . And that’s ok