• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central Pa. Spring 2024

3 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I dragged my air conditioner upstairs last night at 8:30 and installed the damned thing. Forecast for the rest of the month now appears cold. I should have just dropped the thing on my head.

We will turn on it to help get the nasty humidity out of the house. It’s crazy muggy. 

Also god bless for having window units

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

I dragged my air conditioner upstairs last night at 8:30 and installed the damned thing. Forecast for the rest of the month now appears cold. I should have just dropped the thing on my head.

If all goes according to plan, I should be back in PA on May 28th. You all better get that cold weather out of there before my arrival...lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Evening perfection here in Williamsport. Skies light blue mixed with dull white clouds and lots of sun at 6:40p. Breezy and pleasant inside with front door partially opened. 83 with low humidity. If only the whole summer could be like this moment. Also no unpleasant news from outside world bothering me at all. Wish that would last whole summer too. Me with my crossed legs outstretched, relaxed and not thinking of anything really. Just enjoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

If all goes according to plan, I should be back in PA on May 28th. You all better get that cold weather out of there before my arrival...lol

You sold your house that fn fast?

An increasingly chilly day with the wind becoming onshore from the chilly atlantic waters today. Shower chances increase this afternoon. Tomorrow will be a very raw day for May with temps in the higher spots of Chester and Berks counties struggling to escape the 40's to around 50 degrees. Saturday looks like the driest day of the weekend. But the weekend as a whole will not be a washout.
Chester County wide records for today: High 96 degrees at Phoenixville (1936) / Low 25 degrees at Coatesville 1SW (1947) / Rain 2.46" at Glenmoore (1992)
image.png.60690077e2be875a3b31e16d54e4bb42.png

29 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Mostly cloudy with some sun and 67. No rain here at all. 

Have had a few bouts of scattered light rain or drizzle over here but you'd never know it if you weren't sitting right next to a window ha.  Hasn't amounted to anything measurable yet.

36 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I mowed Tue and my grass has not grown at all since then due to the lack of sun.

I mowed for the 10th time yesterday. Still growing well in most areas. 

25 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Have had a few bouts of scattered light rain or drizzle over here but you'd never know it if you weren't sitting right next to a window ha.  Hasn't amounted to anything measurable yet.

I'm at work and haven't seen any rain - completely possible that there's been what you've described. I asked my wife if she saw rain at home and her response was "huh?"

• Haha 1