• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central Pa. Spring 2024

34 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am actually tired of going pants on Sat and yet another one tomorrow and gfs says again next weekend. There is no spring fling where it is 50 all day on Sat.  Lol

I get it - it's shorts time for me until we get a sub-freezing high. So it might be a very long time. 

Go Mavs!

• Like 1

Chilly weekend ahead with some showers temps will struggle to escape the 50's in most spots. Shower chances look to continue for much of the week ahead. The warmest day should be Wednesday with highs near 80 degrees. We should see a change to cooler than normal weather beginning next weekend and lasting through the mid to late month period.
Chester County wide records for today: High 91 degrees at Phoenixville (1928) / Low 26 degrees at Devault 1W (1957) / Rain 2.12" at Coatesville 1SW (1922)
image.png.09e4aa71d0c7cf22acedff03585c7faa.png

2 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Hey guys, I have a mid year softball tournament today & tomorrow in Dauphin.

Radar looks like there should be breaks in the steady precip.

How is the short range guidance looking today? 

Mid-year??? I could have swore that it was just a week or 2 ago you were talking about Opening Day in Marysville. Aren't they playing 162 games? :)

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

The slow rain (and the lack of sun the next 2 days stretching the benefit of the rain) should yield a grass bonanza the next time we get a day with more sun. 

Indeed - the rain today, while not in great amounts is perfect for lawns and gardens. And it's overperforming what I was expecting.

• Like 1