Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Weekend Rule? Saturday 2/17 - The Icon Storm

DDweatherman

36 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I'm always down to meet up, but I have the kids this weekend.  I might try to host another BBQ at my place this summer if there is any interest.  

id be down for that. I didnt know you hosted one last year!

27 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

At some point in the next 4 runs I expect the NAM to come in with basically no storm or with 4-8” across the region. Probably both.

on the same run, now that will be some sheet 

It will miss us to the south, phase with the polar vortex, then fujiwara back around from the northeast and NE MD Crushed destroyed pulverized  

• Haha 2

So, while not over us yet, the precip out west is definitely wetter.  Difference is like night and day.   Better area coverage out west and wetter.   Gotta see what that does for us

You are right about those 850s though. The way everything else has looked I’m not alarmed yet, but I’m at least pre-alarmed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

You are right about those 850s though. The way everything else has looked I’m not alarmed yet, but I’m at least pre-alarmed

Remember NAM beat lead time isn’t until at least 24 hours from now. It’s a crap shoot before that. 

4 minutes ago, Ji said:

id be down for that. I didnt know you hosted one last year!

It was a few years ago now, unfortunately the last couple years were difficult and I wasn't able to set something up, but I would really like to again this summer sometime.  It was really fun last time we had a get together.  Hope you can make it.  I'll start a thread soon to coordinate setting something up.