• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

You know I want to see you snow more than most here because we are both often on the fringes. However, I don't have a lot of confidence in seeing a strengthening trend in confluence as we move closer.  Tics N may still be in play. 

I really just want a region wide 6"+ for everyone. 

Oh I agree. The only way this ticks se would be with less n/s interaction. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I'm not advocating for a rip n' read...just saying...

I see where your coming from in that regard, But max snow up here being 7.5" for one storm, I'll glide by giving the HRRR kudos, GGEM probably gave me that lol if i looked.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

We grab a widespread 10"+ and then a big dog INVOF PD, then it will be tough for anyone to grade this season an "F", aside from maybe 1717.

Absolutely AGREED Ray.   I’m feeling this. I’m not a Jack pot guy…but I think 8” is a good bet here as of now. Maybe a bit more too..?  Then we see what the next 2-3 weeks can muster. 

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not sure. GFS has showed it a few times but it hasn’t been showing up much on other guidance I checked. The partial phase does show the thing going really neg tilt at that point on the GFS and maybe it gets one last shot of moisture from the convective WCB wrapping all the way into the CCB….but yeah, kind of weird how and can only speculate 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Not sure. GFS has showed it a few times but it hasn’t been showing up much on other guidance I checked. The partial phase does show the thing going really neg tilt at that point on the GFS and maybe it gets one last shot of moisture from the convective WCB wrapping all the way into the CCB….but yeah, kind of weird how and can only speculate 

EURO did it a hair on 18z, but pretty trivial....like 2" worth.

• Like 1