• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You need to supplement it with something else IMO...like weatherbell or SV.

oh absolutely we have weatherbell and weathertap for radar. I would never use it alone but it has a lot of additional things i like, like the gridded chart of point data from the ECMWF. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

oh absolutely we have weatherbell and weathertap for radar. I would never use it alone but it has a lot of additional things i like, like the gridded chart of point data from the ECMWF. 

Yea, it has a unique set of really cool tools to complement a forecast...but its not great for the larger synoptic scale overview. The snowfall algorithm is great.

24 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Meh expected from some models, but euro op has been erratic lately. I get it's a complicated flow.

oh, I know

You know frankly it gets harder and harder for me to think that CC isn't effecting the way the circulation of the planet behaves and somehow it is having some sort of effect in the physics - it wouldn't be a violation idiocy like some think.  I mean they're just ill-equipped now in the sense that their defaulting to missing needed components to keep up.  Maybe when Quantum Computing comes on line - that's a whole 'nother terrifying reality for this engagement because let's get honest ... much of the allure is in the mystery of the unknown.  

I don't know but ever since the atmosphere began speeding up ( and there are papers that directly demo now how CC has in fact made that happened - thanks ) I've noticed that we've slipped performance in the mid range by some

• Like 1