Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 18-19 Storm Threat: Bob Chill made me do it

stormtracker

Just now, stormtracker said:

I seriously don't get the negativity in here this morning.  It's wild.  For those of you who want to bellyache, how about heading over the panic room and staying there?  

I agree, the stingy ass icon just painted 3-5” over most of us. RGEM improved, 3k was solid, need more be said?

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

I seriously don't get the negativity in here this morning.  It's wild.  For those of you who want to bellyache, how about heading over the panic room and staying there?  

And in addition to that...look out the window at what just got and be grateful. We're likely to get at least a little snow on snow...and this is the first snow that wasn't immediately washed away, and as a bonus, not melted away in a couple days--that we've had in sometime.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DDweatherman said:

At first glance, this looks like something trended north, but in reality it was a carbon copy of 6z gfs as Randy said. ICON & RGEM actually went south a bit. 

I believe you but one way or another it's trended worse for DCA for ~4 runs in a row now. Very willing to believe it just doesn't have a good handle on precip and winners likely won't be decided til the day of. Doesn't mean I don't want to stare at a prettier result

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic