Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 Banter

George BM

Just now, nj2va said:

I agree, Allen is one of the best in the league.  If that FG was made, it would have been a completely different story, yet here we are talking about Allen vs the kicker. 

The connection between him and Diggs was off all night. He dropped that perfectly thrown bomb earlier in the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I agree, Allen is one of the best in the league.  If that FG was made, it would have been a completely different story, yet here we are talking about Allen vs the kicker. 

If the FG was made there is still almost zero chance they win. You honestly think Mahomes wouldn’t have at least driven them into FG range against that horrid Bills defense?. 

2 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

If the FG was made there is still almost zero chance they win. You honestly think Mahomes wouldn’t have at least driven them into FG range against that horrid Bills defense?. 

And I get why the Bills were trying to run out the clock (for the reasons you mentioned), but I was like - that shit could come back and bite you in the ass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ravensrule said:

Maybe. The Bills D was pretty scrappy though late in the game despite missing some key players.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Maybe. The Bills D was pretty scrappy though late in the game despite missing some key players.

If you don’t think Mahomes would have scored there, then we should have a cakewalk to the SB next Sunday. 

Its getting HEAVY! We are getting trained over by yellow and even red elements. The thunder is earsplitting! There is a metric TON of energy associated with this system and it means BISNASS!

I am becoming a believer! For a long time now, I have been saying, What nino? It has been drier than last summer. Now, the damn Nino is finally getting its act together! IT'S ABOUT FRACKIN' TIME!

HREF is showing 4 to 7 inches in 24 hrs, even some 7 to 10 inch lollies lmfao

7 hours ago, ravensrule said:

Mahomes could have set up a game winning drive in like 10 seconds on that D…although Bills came up with some key stops in the 4th. 

Just popped in to say Go Ravens!

I don't consider myself a bandwagon jumper...many here know I've been a casual fan for years. However, if you feel the need to kick me off, I hope you will at least allow me to March alongside. From one Birds fan to another, go Ravens and beat the piss out of Mahommes PLEASE ffs! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, RickinBaltimore said:

I hope Taylor Swift is ready to write a song about Baltimore, because she's having her heart broken Sunday.

I mean, the Ravens SHOULD have this...dear God, I hope so. I don't want see TS, nor have to tolerate her no-talent caterwauling, nor have to hear any more B.S. about her and Travis ("Swelce?") anywhere near the Super Bowl... :yikes:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jebman said:

We already have 2.5 inches!!!! This brings us up to 4.4 inches in the new year! More rain is on the way!

C'mon, El Nino! Show us what you got! Hell Yeeeeeeeaaahhh!

no offense lol....but there is probably a texas forum for this

10 hours ago, dailylurker said:

He brought us the Jebwalk. I've done many Jebwalks and thought about this man. He's an icon and only dude from Texas allowed to post current observations in Texas lol. Jebwalk in the 2.50" of rain, Jeb!

Thanks. Always going to love the Mid Atlantic. Lived and jebwalked there for at least fifty years. We got waterboarded by 5.3 inches of rain last night. You guys are gonna get a metric ton of snow come Feb. This is going to be one of the greatest snowy Februaries in recent memory. Stock up on whatever you use to stay awake.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic