Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
September Banter 2023

George BM

31 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

We saw similar cloud/potential contrail phenomena on at least two occasions on our trip across the southwest U.S. over the past two weeks....once in Oklahoma, and again in the Grand Canyon area. It was...weird/interesting.

The flight Path to BWI from the west usually takes the flights from here to about 5 miles north towards Taylorsville as the approach the area to land at BWI.  It makes sense that it is plane related, but so odd, almost like a plane carved that specific cloud right in half. 

• Like 1

Been loving the new job so far yall. I actually have a training shift for winter in October. 

If you ever want to check out updates on todays Excessive Rainfall, I’ll have my last name on there for the afternoon package :)

This week is my first alone and I’m getting the hang of it. Still a lot to learn, but this is a great spot. Love where I work. 

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Been loving the new job so far yall. I actually have a training shift for winter in October. 

If you ever want to check out updates on todays Excessive Rainfall, I’ll have my last name on their for the afternoon package :)

This week is my first alone and I’m getting the hang of it. Still a lot to learn, but this is a great spot. Love where I work. 

When you do the update, can you at least expand the marginal risk area east a bit? I could use a little excess over here.:lol:

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Just for you, I did :)

Actually I did it with meteorological merit. It’ll be close today! 

Thanks! Yeah it still looks like the primary focus for heavy rain will remain to the west where that stationary boundary lies. Hopefully later tonight and tomorrow will deliver.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

So we switched from cable to Youtube TV when we moved in December - I have to say the feature where you can watch 4 games at once is awesome.

I’m ready to see how it works for Sunday Ticket tomorrow.  The one bummer is that it has always been fun texting/chatting during games, but streaming is like 30 seconds behind and will make that a mess.

• mappy unpinned this topic