Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2023

Stormlover74

16 hours ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

I've noticed this, this year. There is a symmetry to the two atlantic storms- two east pacific storms, and that Cat 5. It seems the pattern is smoothing north, where 35N is the old 30N, as a macro pattern. 

at least right now we got some Sahara dust over the Atlantic...

3 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Looks like another Delaware River focus for storms today

Yep as Allsnow said the other day, most of the activity will be to the west until late sunday. There will be some isolated pop ups around our area, so there's a slight chance we'll see something today. Hopefully the whole area will get a good soaking tomorrow night. 

5 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Yep as Allsnow said the other day, most of the activity will be to the west until late sunday. There will be some isolated pop ups around our area, so there's a slight chance we'll see something today. Hopefully the whole area will get a good soaking tomorrow night. 

The nams been giving us rain but also had activity last night that never materialized 

20 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

The nams been giving us rain but also had activity last night that never materialized 

And I see the 12z runs of NAM and 3km NAM are keeping most of the activity to the north and west today. Again though there is a slight chance. On radar right now you can see a few very small pop ups near our area. 

5 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Getting a heavy downpour now

Yeah I see than tiny cell right over you, just a few miles to my north. Another tiny cell in the northwest corner of my county. Maybe that one will drift my way. These cells today are so small though that most places will stay dry. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Euripides said:

Will take the rain from this storm this afternoon as no guarantee of what may fall over my area tomorrow until it actually happens. 

Got lucky on July 4th with over 2" from a slow crawler so the lawns and trees here are happy.

Need a nice widespread rain for everyone

Definitely agree with that.  Last time they talked of soaking heavy rains over a weekend i got less than a 1/4 over 4 days.  So this is nice.  Grasses and gardens are coming to life now with these rains and warmer temps.