• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Summer 2023

1 minute ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Please post their thoughts today if you have the time.

Stay safe everyone!

I'd love to, but I'm unable for some reason on my computer. 

I can tell you he's predicting dozens if not hundreds of damage reports across the southern PA into northern VA area, with winds producing roof and tree damage a "lock." Biggest Tornado threat is the southern tier counties of PA down into eastern WV and northern VA. There will be discreet cells as well as a damaging squall line to contend with. Potentially, some areas might experience up to 3 separate rounds before it's all over. 

• Like 1

I can tell you he's predicting dozens if not hundreds of damage reports across the southern PA into northern VA area, with winds producing roof and tree damage a "lock." Biggest Tornado threat is the southern tier counties of PA down into eastern WV and northern VA. There will be discreet cells as well as a damaging squall line to contend with. Potentially, some areas might experience up to 3 separate rounds before it's all over. 

Wow. Be safe everyone.

21 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

shit

7 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Reed Trimmer will be in southern pa

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tend to think our storms will be straight line winds and not spinners. Bet we mostly all see winds north of 50 tbh and some unlucky ones get last 70  

This setup is ideal and PM sun doesn’t matter much either   

Tend to think our storms will be straight line winds and not spinners. Bet we mostly all see winds north of 50 tbh and some unlucky ones get last 70  
This setup is ideal and PM sun doesn’t matter much either   

Sun is already out. Low clouds are burning fast. Doesn't seem to be much mid/high level crap. I think York county sees a tornado

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It looks like more showers and t-storms will be around after 5pm this evening - some of the storms could be severe. The weather turns nicer for midweek before we see shower chances return for both Thursday and Friday.
Records for today: The all-time record high was set today back in 1918 at 107 degrees / Record low 49 (1997) / Record Rain 1.58" (1913)
image.png.c44512f0e6959262eeb7a68239a92509.png