Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Potential for scattered showers? Thunder is nil this week . Monday is next shot 

Thunder too...still have the cold pool. In fact, core of the cold pool will be overhead along with core shortwave. 

Next Sunday - Tuesday is a tad interesting, but signal continues to be super mixed. Hoping for something later in the week but these signals are too mixed.

58 minutes ago, Sn0waddict said:

Thunder and lightning while having almost no visibility due to smoke, and even smelling it whenever you are outside is just wild.  Looks like we clear up a bit tomorrow morning but then round 2 comes through in the afternoon.

I was just thinking what a wild day this is. Really pretty unique. Street lights came on in New Haven. 

GFS again with dangerous heights ... 

It seems to be hyper responsive to the Pacific transmission over the last couple of runs.  I suspect we're changing the pattern approaching the ides, but the GFS appears too amplified... It could correct toward 90% of the ridge, and only 60% of the weird Dakota's wild S/W mechanics, and it'd suffice the hemisphere just fine.

Typical of this guidance.

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

GFS again with dangerous heights ... 

It seems to be hyper responsive to the Pacific transmission over the last couple of runs.  I suspect we're changing the pattern approaching the ides, but the GFS appears too amplified... It could correct toward 90% of the ridge, and only 60% of the weird Dakota's wild S/W mechanics, and it'd suffice the hemisphere just fine.

Typical of this guidance.

Please describe the danger. 

29 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Please describe the danger. 

Heights approaching 600 dm over the western OV and souther GL 

Hydrostats at or > 582 dm 

2-m Ts 97-102 from 300+ hrs is ridic relative to model typology for extended range. 

I’ve been scoping a warm flux in 13th - 25th time span for some time and there’s indices footing but it doesn’t necessitate the GFS.