Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Last Hurrah Obs Thread: 3/13-15/23

WxWatcher007

13 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

If it does dryslot, it's not for very long. You see that band lift north with a slight lull, and then it quickly drops back south and even shows signs of intensifying.

NWS Boston just posted on Twitter. They have upped snowfall totals for CT River Valley.

Upgraded tow a winter storm warning here a few minutes ago.  Looks like we have about 3.5 inches.  Can barely see up the street 

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It looks to me like that nipple 925 low is literally about right on top of this area or just south and not moving . Until that thing moves east it’s not going to flip . That could be several more hours 

Moving east already now and trying for a pivot. Might dry slot briefly but not for long.

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It looks to me like that nipple 925 low is literally about right on top of this area or just south and not moving . Until that thing moves east it’s not going to flip . That could be several more hours 

Sorry man. Just saw your temp in the app. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWx said:

Ripping in Westfield thats for sure! If it does this most of the day...

dumping here just shoveled some of the heaviest snow ive ever shoveled between 6 and 8 already depending on the surface.. trees and branches probably wont be able to take much more.. 

• Like 1

If I were back in MA. I'd be going apesh*t. All this wasted QPF!
Look a dual- SFC LOW. The Ocean L is starting to explode, take over the circulation. 
Fear not the change-over will be swift, estimating change to be complete by 12z in the Metro BOS area, 13z in the SS and clear the S coast by 15z.
Should go to town tonight for several hours. Est. rates of 2-3"/hr. Smashed potatoes.
Accumulation maps are useless- all boils down to obs. and nowcast.   

• Like 1