Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

6 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

vort isn’t hanging back as much into the Pac NW as much this run. bigggg change here

78139B84-93B8-4F68-8D48-5EF88D9630C5.thumb.gif.dd9ee14591b6236fd2615b59067cc85f.gif

NO SLEEP TILL…..BROOOOOOKLYN! Now you can’t unhear it. You’ll thank me in the morning when it runs thru your head all night. :lol:

• Haha 4

the way the GFS handles the block afterwards is bizarre, though. retrograding blocks just don’t do that. i’ve seen a fair amount of them and i’ve never seen them do that before. i wouldn’t worry about it. it’s exotic, to say the least

E7EA8A3B-6587-4428-92C3-D878D6343B2C.thumb.gif.e38da9d232162dd3321dbf593644c1b8.gif

either way, it’s trending towards the other models with the handling of the vort out west and the CMC has held serve so far

• Like 3

Me likey the trend on the GEFS tonight. The storm in question may be 10+ days out, but the progression at 500 mb that will make or break our chances for a biggie is only about 5-6 days out. GEFS taking a big step toward the EPS/GEPS (as they hold steady) was encouraging to see. Now let’s see a solid 00z eps and keep this train rolling.

• Like 3

Come on euro. Do your thang

Remember way back when, when it used to snow? The Euro and Canadian would sniff the biggies out early, the GFS would be completely out to lunch and then get dragged on board in the D5-6 range… perhaps were seeing a throwback this go around. One can hope!