Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I’m not seeing the CMC love - it’s worse than 12z for most of us off WxBell maps. It keeps us in the game though

2” of sleet right through the metros up to Baltimore though, if that interests you

i mean the actual storm was colder and souther, we get less snow bc the initial precip is lacking but that's virtually it

• Like 1

yeah, I liked seeing the initial confluence tick stronger, that's big in this kind of setup

Don’t get me wrong it’s better (especially since I’m eyeing a trip to NY this weekend unless I’d get more snow in DC ) then the GFS, but people were chatting like this was a 6”+ snow for most. It works for the favored areas but not the metros. Maybe I’m just tired and grumpy.

Don’t get me wrong it’s better (especially since I’m eyeing a trip to NY this weekend unless I’d get more snow in DC ) then the GFS, but people were chatting like this was a 6”+ snow for most. It works for the favored areas but not the metros. Maybe I’m just tired and grumpy.
You talking about DCA and Bwi? They don't even get snow when the pattern is good

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2